Search for content in message boards

Andrew Maxwell family

Andrew Maxwell family

CHRIS FLETCHER (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 May 2006 6:27AM GMT
I am searching for any information about the Maxwell family in Buncombe county. Andrew Maxwell b. 1770 is my materanl 5th great grandfather. My line to him is through his son, Andrew Maxwell, Jr. m. Elizabethe Green, their son Albert Maxwell m. Callie Justice, their son, Jesse Albert Maxwell, m. Patsy Caroline Garren, their son, Hamilton Ewirt Maxwell, who is my great-grandfather. I am very interested in finding out ANY info about any of the above people. I would love to hear from descendants or any other knowledgeable individual. Thank you.

Re: Andrew Maxwell family

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 2:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
My daughter bought me a subscription to ancestry.com for Christmas 2012. I just found your post and wondered if you are still interested in the Maxwell family. Jesse Albert Maxwell was my grandfather. Hamilton Ewirt was one of my mother's (Grace Lee Maxwell Burgess) six brothers.
Andrew Maxwell was my great great grandfather. Jesse Albert Maxwell died in 1941 while living with my parents near Hendersonville, NC. I have his funeral home visitation book, and lots of pictures of the Maxwell family.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions