Search for content in message boards

Additional Northampton County Surnames

Additional Northampton County Surnames

Doug Strohl (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Franks, Ochs, Bock or Buck, Trout, Yeager, Schwenk, Kurtz, Dillinger, Boehm, Deshler, Wurster, Bauer, Schick, Guth
I wish to exchange genealogical and biographical information on the above additional Northampton County, PA Surnames
Posted: 31 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Mar 2003 6:48PM GMT
Surnames: Yeager, Vaughan, Hahn, Curry, Ritter
Looking for parents of Rueben Yeager Married a Malinda Hahn about 1876 in Bushkill Township Northampton County, PA. Suspect father to be James Yeager of Berks County
Ed Yeager

Dillinger family research

Rodney Dillinger (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dillinger
I am looking for information about Llewellen Oliver Jacob Dillinger, my ancestor. I believe he settled in Dillingersville, Pa around the late 1700's. If you have any information I would appreciate it. Thanks

Yeager

Hahn (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hahn, Beer, Fox, Trauger, Heebner, Miller
I have found a Malinda Hahn, daughter of Abraham Hahn and Anna Kreidler. She was born December 29, 1856 and died November 16, 1916. I presume that they are all from Northampton County. Malinda married Reuben Yeager. He was born in 1852. I will keep an eye out for the names of his parents.

Northampton co. PA

Virginia Loder (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BEER, LOWREY, SIPES, SHAFFER, CAIN, CARROLL, QUINN
Hi, Your BEER name caught my attention. I have William BEER b 1715, who came from N.Ireland in 1765 with sons Robert (b 1750) and Thomas. He and his wife Mary LOWREY also had Sarah, Martha, William, Peter (born America), Jane,Mary and Abigail. Sibling order not known except Robert is indicated as oldest. I find them in Hunter, later Upper Mount Bethel. Peter is christened in Dutch Ref church in NY. (What were they doing over there??) I have wondered if any brothers etc had come before or after William. How did a "BEER" get into Londonderry? Theory: part of the Palatinate movement. Most of this is, at this time, family tradition. The only documentation I have is the church record for Peter and the will for William naming his children. Also tax records. Do you connect with any of this or can you add to any part of it?? Thank you very much, Virginia Loder

DILLINGER

Judi Moseley (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: DILLINGER, ALLSHOUSE, WEAVER, SHADLE
My great-great grandfather was Jacob Dillinger who was
married to Dililah Allshouse. Their son was Harry who was
married to Hettie WEAVER. Their daughter was Anna Ruth who
was married to Lloyd SHADLE. Would this be any connection
to the DILLINGERs that you are researching?

Oliver E. Deshler

Posted: 19 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 3:09PM GMT
Surnames: dESHLER
wOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO.
oLIVER e.dESHLER wAS MY gREAT gRAND fATHER

Phelan/Gorman/Carrol/Lilly

Posted: 9 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Feb 2003 12:34AM GMT
Surnames: Phelan, Gorman, Lilly, Carroll
I've been researching descendants of Matthew Phelan (b. Ire~1811, d. in Easton 14 Apr. 1883). I know he had at least 2 children, Matthew (b. ~1853 in Easton) and Daniel (b. July 1852 in Easton). I've got all Daniel's descendants, but am looking for Matthew's descendants, and any more brothers and sisters.
I'm also looking for descendants and siblings of Dennis P. Gorman and Mary Ann Carroll, married Apr 26 1880 in Easton. Dennis was born June 1848 in Easton, and Mary Ann Carroll was born Aug 1853 or 55 in Easton, and her parents were Rojer Carroll and Bridget Burns, both born in Ire.

Frederick and Barbara Schwenck

Robert B. Croman (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Schwenck, Schwenk
Doug,

I noticed you included in your list the surname Schwenck. I have traced a couple Frederick and Barbara(nee Schwartz) Schwenck(many alternative spellings such as Schwing, Schwenk, etc.) from Bucks Co to Moore Twp, Northampton Co. Frederick and Barbara were married in 1767 and they had one child John Philip born 28 May 1771 and baptized at Emanuel Petersville Church in Moore Twp and another, John Frederick born 7 June 1778 at Salem Luth. and Reformed Congregations, Moore Twp and another Maria Sarah born 10 Mar 1782 at Salem Luth and Reformed Congregations, Moore Twp. In addition they had an older daughter named Eliz born 17 Oct 1768 at Keller's Church Bedminster Twp, Bucks Co. Do any of these Schwenks seem familiar?

Fred Schwenck is probably a brother to my GGGGgrandmother Julianna (Schwenck) Althaus, second wife of Danial Althaus

Thanks,
Bob Croman
Posted: 15 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:07PM GMT

Did they have any daughters?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions