Search for content in message boards

[John H.] HUNT

[John H.] HUNT

Le-Vonne Hunt (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2004 7:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jul 2005 2:43PM GMT
Surnames: Hunt, Tevaseu
I am searching for families that are part of my family tree. If you are from Vaitoloa, Pesega, Siumu of Samoa and are from these family lines please contact me so that I can fill in the gaps in my genealogy.

I am especially interested in the Hunt family line as we have researched for many years and have not been able to find out the history of my great great grand father John H. Hunt b 1822 who married Salema Tevaseu from Siumu in 1855. I am hoping that some one out there is able to help me!

Thankyou.

Re: [John H.] HUNT

Lynne Coe (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2004 11:03PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2005 2:44PM GMT
Surnames: HUNT
Hi,

My husband is also a descendant of John H Hunt, but we've also had problems going any further back. Please contact me if you need any info on our line.

L. Memea (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2004 10:36PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2005 2:45PM GMT
Le-Vonne,

I have information for you concerning your Hunt quest, as I am a descendant of John Hunt/Vaitoloa Hunt clan. Why don't you email me so we can go through the geneology tree together.

Talk to you soon,
L. Memea

Tasha Hunt (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2004 6:07PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2005 2:46PM GMT
Surnames: Hunt, Memea
Talofa LaVonne-
I too am a descendant of John Hunt from his first marriage. I am also cousins with Line' Memea (also a Hunt) who wrote you recently. We have VALUABLE information about our line as well as a photo of John Hunt which I'm sure you would love to have.

Drop me a line if you want information.
Tasha Hunt

sandra footesa (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2004 3:44PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2005 2:47PM GMT
hi my name is sandra foote(hunt) i am from Harbour Breton i am looking for my family tree my grand parents were from Grand John. my grandfather was thomas j hunt
like to talk to you

Posted: 1 Jun 2013 8:51AM GMT
Hi, can u email me at panihunt@gmail.com, I am also from the memea.clan, my father Pani s hunt from western Samoa, I have questions, about the hunt side. Thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions