Search for content in message boards

allisons of missouri and oklahoma

allisons of missouri and oklahoma

steve truman (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 6:42PM GMT
looking for info on any of the allisons or relatives. robert francis allison born in pettis co mo. married to eufamie ann famie ann howard of gallatin mo. in july of 1894. his father was john l. allison married to eunity pittman in 1853. his father was thomas w. allison married to roxanna snyder in 1816.his father was hugh allison married to a woman first name rebecca in late 1700s. his father was william allison married to a womman first name lucinda around 1750? would appreciate any info on last names of wives or any info at all.

Allison's in MO

Sandy Allison Cutler (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2000 8:24AM GMT
I am also looking for Allison's in MO. I have records of a Charles C. (Christopher Columbus) Allison B 1856 or 58 in MO. Married Emma J. Frye Mar 1879 in Leclede Co. MO Died July 1936 Palaski Co. MO They had children William Birch, Oscar, Alsa, Homer, Bertha. No record but possiblity Parents are William (Ellison) Allison and Sarah having children John, Charles C., Nancy E, Robert D. Francis, and adopted dau. Mary Bryant. Need lots of help here!
Posted: 16 Feb 2000 5:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2005 1:24AM GMT
Surnames: ALLISON, THOMPSON, HARTT
We have same Allison line. William married 1763 Lucinda(Lucy)Thompson b 1742 Maryland d.23 Jan 1824 Wilkes County NC. Hugh married 5 Nov 1788 Rebecca Sanders Hartt b 10 Jan 1767 NC d 25 May 1839 Cooper County, MO.

allisons

letitia colbert smith (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2000 2:42PM GMT
letitia colbert smith, thank you for the information you had on william allison and family.if you need any names of family from william to present day i have almost all of the families thanks again keep in touch.
Posted: 26 Feb 2000 6:24AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 3:52AM GMT
Yes I would like to have the names you have.
My line after William: Benjamin and Catherine Bradley, Lyhugh Willis and Rebecca Bradley, James Bradley and Frances Paralee, Benjamin and Annie Victora Millington and Artie Murl and Isom Colbert

allison

Posted: 27 Feb 2000 5:56AM GMT
letitia would like to talk to you more about the allison family i live in glenville Pa. now phone number is listed or will call you if i could lot of relatives to give you robert francis allison had 15 kids eager to talk to you steve truman

allison

Posted: 27 Feb 2000 5:57AM GMT
letitia would like to talk to you more about the allison family i live in glenville Pa. now phone number is listed or will call you if i could lot of relatives to give you robert francis allison had 15 kids eager to talk to you steve truman

Allisons in MO

Posted: 1 Mar 2000 7:32PM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2001 6:41PM GMT
It appears that your John L Allison that m.Unity Pittman was a brother to my ggrandfather, Henry Clay Allison b:1844 in Cooper Co MO, to Thomas W. Allison and Roxanna Snyder.. Later Thomas married a woman by the name of Nancy Orr. The line that you talk of is my the same as mine, must be distant cousins. Hugh married Rebecca Hartt Saunders. His father William married a Lucinda and I don't know her last name either. Andrew Allison the father of William married Margaret McConnell. That is all I have back on this line. Henry C was married to my ggrandmother Martha Samantha Ramsey. Its quite an interesting line. Does this seem like the right line you are refering to? There were several children in the family of Thomas W and Roxanne.

allisons of missouri s. truman

linda s. spady (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2000 12:04PM GMT
dear linda thanks for info on allisons have alot of relatives over 1000 listed and documents wills census reports and land bought in n.c. by william got most of the information from a woman in okla. where i use to live she had everything recorded i now live in glenville,PA. MY PHONE IS LISTED IF YOU WANT TO CALL. STEVE J. TRUMAN

Allisons in MO

Posted: 21 Mar 2000 10:31AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 3:52AM GMT
I am the one from OK that Steve talked about.
Did your Henry Clay die 1907 Pawnee, OK ? Would like to know more on Andrew Allison and Margaret McConnell. My line from Wm is Benjamin, Lyhugh Willis, James Bradley, Benjamin.e-mail letitia@texomaonline.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions