Search for content in message boards

Alvin Wesley (A W) Cavin

Alvin Wesley (A W) Cavin

Patty Hall (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2006 1:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cavin, Sifford
A W Cavin is my granddad. His dad and mom were Dave and Margaret (Crawford) Cavin in Hawkins Co. TN

They had 5 children

Alvin Wesley (my grand dad) m. Cora Sifford
Mary m. Frank Short
Isabell m. Henry Dodson
Florence m. Clyde McNally
Caney -not sure of his spouse

This is all the info that I've been able to find. If you have any to share, would appreciate it.

Patty H.

Re: Alvin Wesley (A W) Cavin

Posted: 25 Jun 2007 2:54PM GMT
Surnames: Cavin, McNalley, Crawford
My wife's uncle was Alvin Wesley Cavin. She is the daughter of Florence Cavin married to Clyde Mc Nalley. Her grand parents were David Dedrick Cavin and Margery Crawford of Hawkins County, Tennessee. If you are interested we do have more information.

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 8:18PM GMT
Surnames: Cavin, Keele, Haile
For years we have tried to find the parents and siblings of Joseph Cavin who was born December 23, 1797 in Hawkins County, TN. This information comes from his tombstone in Polk County, MO. Any information you can give us on him will be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 4 Sep 2007 1:31AM GMT
My mother in law is Marjorie McNalley-Jones-Watson, Florence McNalley's daughter. I have been trying to help her research the "hawkins Co Cavins" any information that you have would be helpful.

Posted: 21 Sep 2007 2:11AM GMT
I have some info to add but not a whole lot. I will get it together and send to you tomorrow sometime.Maybe you can help pull it together.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions