Search for content in message boards

Sherman Landrum-Vinita ,Oklahoma

Sherman Landrum-Vinita ,Oklahoma

Kim (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 8:55AM GMT
Looking for information about Sherman Landrum married to Alice (Bean) Landrum.His father's name was George.Thanks
Kim

Landrum Family

Sherman Landrum (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 12:03AM GMT
Might be some kin , you are real close to Coffeyville and South Coffeyville, Okla. My gr grandma was a Landrum before she married a waltrip. We lived in Coffeyville, Ks. Do you know where George was borned and birthday? My Landrums came from Ga. Deania bobby@pflash.com

Sherman Landrum

Kim (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 6:08AM GMT
Hi,
I know that John Landrum son of Sherman Landrum was living in Cheptopa( I hope I spell this right) Labette County,Kansas in the early 1900's. It states it on his Marriage record.I don't know where George was from.I hope you can help me.Hope to hear from you soon.
Kim

Family History

Lucy Allen (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2000 8:29PM GMT
I, talked to you a while back, dduring the time Lorna was in the hospital, I am Carvel's Aunt. I have read some of the information on The Landrum family. I, am looking for my mother's Grandfather on her mother's side William Vann, he is on some of the rolls as William Boot.
Lucy Boot-#2805, on the KC Roll
Father- Williaam Vann or Boot
Mother- Racheal Vann or Boot
I would like to have your e-mail address if possible, that way I will be able to get and share information with you. If you can find anything or have anything on these individuals please let me know.

Thank You,

Landrum

Kim (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2000 5:58AM GMT
Hi Aunt Lucy,
The farthest I have gotten is Lucy Vann wife of Houston Martin.I am pretty sure you have more information than I do.I have slowed down some. On Carval's mother side of the family there was also Vanns.And they were Cherokee freedmen. Here is my e-mail address Egran71696@aol.com and please send me yours.Take care and tell the family hello.
Kim
per page

Find a board about a specific topic