Search for content in message boards

Green's in Lakeland, Point Coupee Parish

Green's in Lakeland, Point Coupee Parish

Posted: 16 May 2012 7:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2013 6:40PM GMT
Surnames: Green
I am having trouble locating my great-grandfather Charles(Charlie) Green on any census records related to Lakeland, La. His death certificate states that his fathers name is Frank Green and both persons birthplace is Lakeland,La. but that information has not been helpful.

I can find Charles Green in the 1930 and 1940 census while he was staying in New Orleans. But still no luck anywhere before 1930. Any possible information would be helpful thanks in advance.

Re: Green's in Lakeland, Point Coupee Parish

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 6:38PM GMT
update: I found a 1920 record of Charles Green while he was living with his in laws, Charity Riley, his spouse Mary and her Georgia while living in New Orleans, La.

Re: Green's in Lakeland, Point Coupee Parish

Posted: 21 Mar 2014 4:45PM GMT
Edited: 21 Mar 2014 4:48PM GMT
My Grandmother was born a Green, she was an only child by her mother; we had relatives in Lakeland and Oscar. I have been trying to search and find out what's her father's name. Her mother was born Elizabeth Scott (she was call Lizzie), my grandmother lived in the household of her Grandparents Ezekiah and Addy Scott, her mother siblings were Jasper, Mary, Evelena, etc...which is on the 1900 census. They were on Cherie Quarters, she had an Aunt name Pearlie who married a Brooks, we called her aunt myrtle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic