Search for content in message boards

Garrison

Posted: 17 Feb 2002 1:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 May 2002 4:24PM GMT
I am looking for descendants of George Washington Garrison and Mahala Collins Garrison, both are buried in Norton, KS

Re: Garrison

Posted: 16 May 2002 11:36PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2003 12:23AM GMT
Surnames: garrison
What dates were they buried in Norton KS?

Re: Descendants of George Washington Garrison

Posted: 3 Feb 2004 4:56PM GMT
Surnames: Garrison, Meek, Collins, Mamby
Hi, I have been trying to reach you by email since reading some of your older posts on this message board. I am a great-great grandchild of George Washington Garrison through his child Bertha Iona Garrison (1880-1938). My great-grandmother Bertha married Ira Forrest Meek (1876-1943) on 13 August 1899 in Hennessey, OK, and at some point they moved to Kansas. That is where their youngest child, my grandmother Bettye Maye Meek, was born on 13 October 1923. She died in Springfield, MI on 19 May 1953. Please forward your current email address to me so that I can correspond with you about our shared ancestor.
For quite some time I had been told by family members that George Washington Garrison was married to someone named "Nancy" or "Mary Anna Mamby." Before reading your posts I had never heard of Mahala Collins. I hope to hear from you soon, and I would love to hear from others with information on any of these individuals. Thanks in advance!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic