Search for content in message boards

Will of Philip COONRADT, Brunswick 1815

Will of Philip COONRADT, Brunswick 1815

MJL Kellogg (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Will
Surnames: Coonradt
The last Will and Testament of Philip Coonradt deceased, with the probate thereof, Recorded Sept. 11th 1815—

In the name of God amen. I Philip Coonradt of the town of Brunswick, County of Rensselaer & State of New York, being weak in body but of sound and perfect mind and memory, blessed by Almighty God for the same, do make and publish this my last will and Testament in manner and form following, that is to say,

First, I give and devise unto my two sons, John and William, all my real Estate equally to be divided between them and their heirs and assigns forever excepting the use and Privilege of the East room of my dwelling house which I give unto my daughter Eve during the time of her widowship & further I give and bequeath unto my said daughter Eve the privilege of cutting fire wood on my real Estate aforesaid and the pasturing of a cow together with the use of a Garden spot during her widowship aforesaid—and further I give and bequeath all my Personal Estate to my five sons & my three daughters Equally to be divided between them excepting the Interest …Obligations which I hold against my son Philip which I order to be remitted and further I will and order that my two sons John & William aforesaid pay or cause to be paid each of them One thousand Dollars in four equal yearly payments to be paid to my three sons Philip, Henry and Peter and my three Daughters, Elizabeth, Margret and Eve excepting one equal half of the portion of which my said son Peter is to receive out of my real & Personal estate to be left in the hands of my sons John and William and, by them paid to the children now living of my said son Peter equally among them as soon as they become of lawful age and further it is my will that my executors shall be the judges of and directors to order the … legacies to be paid in rotation as they shall deem proper and further I appoint my two friends Philip Coons and Lodowick Snyder my executors of this my last Will and Testament hereby revoking all former wills by me made.

[will dated July 10, 1815; witnesses Daniel Simmons, Thomas Wethy, Phillip A. Coonradt; recorded Brunswick 5-201]

Philip Coonradt

Posted: 5 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2002 11:29PM GMT
Does anyone know when this Philip was born and/or who his parents were?

Philip Coonradt

Barb Baxter (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Coonradt, Colehamer, Clum
This was Philip Coonradt, Jr, son of Philip Coonradt and Anna Veronice (Frony) Clum.
His wife was Anna Colehamer

Johann Phillip Coonradt

Barb Baxer (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Clum, Colehamer, Wager, Coons-Kuntz, Hayner
This is Johann Phillip Coonradt, son of Johann Phillip Coonradt and Anna Margaretha Clum. He was born 17 Sep 1759 & married Anna Veronica (Frony) Clum abt. 1762.

Son Phillip, Jr, married Anna Colehamer; John m. Christina Price; Henry m. Anna Wager; Margaret m. Wilhelm Kuntz/Coons; Peter m. Catharine Hayner and I don't know who the others married.

Re: Johann Phillip Coonradt

Posted: 3 Nov 2001 9:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Colehamer (Kohlhammer Daalhamer Thalhammer Tolhammer Tallhamer) Klein (Kline Cline Clyne)
I am searching for any info on Colehamer/Tolhammer/Tallhamer/etc.

My grgrgrgrgrandmother is Anna Tolhammer or Tallhamer or Thalhammer, married to Johannes Joseph Klein.

She was probably born circa 1750-1758, based on childrens' birth dates.

The first child I think is hers is born 1774, the last 1796 or 1800.

The only info I have is her name on baptismal records:

Gilead Lutheran Church Brunswick:

Joseph Jr b Nov 06, 1779, bap Nov 17, 1779
Father: Johann Joseph Klein
Mother: Anna Eliesabeth

No Name b. Jan 1787, bap Feb 01, 1787
Father: Josephus Klein
Mother: Anna
Sponsor: Andreas Thalhammer and wife

Klein, Joseph and Annatje Tallhamer;
Matheus; 13 Oct 1789; 2 Jun 1790

Reformed Dutch Church of Albany:

Aug. 10. bo. July 29, 1783. Peter of
Joseph Clyne and Hannah Tolhammer.
Wit. Peter and Polly Tolhammer

There are so many variations, I don't know what the name is actually supposed to be!

You are the only person I have found who is researching this family, and I would really appreciate any info on any of them that you have.

Please email me at annalesaklein@usa.net

Thank you very much!

Re: Johann Phillip Coonradt

Rachel (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2002 4:56PM GMT
I am begining to research the Tallhamer name, for my family this is the spelling that they used. I would love to talk to anyone about the Tallhamer family. I am not having much luck, on my own. I know that my third great grandfathers name is supposed to be Adam Tallhamer he married (?) a woman named Ella Wheeler of Lenawee county Michigan. I have no idea where he came from. e-mail me if you want to compare notes on the Tallhamer family.

Re: Tallhamer

Posted: 6 Dec 2002 5:09PM GMT
Surnames: Colehamer (Kohlhammer Daalhamer Thalhammer Tolhammer Tallhamer) Klein (Kline Cline Clyne)
Hi,

I haven't done any geneo in a year - need to get back into it!

Approximately what year was your Adam Tallhamer born, or what years would he have been alive?

There were Tallhamer's who came to the US in the 1800's, as well as my family which was here in the 1700's.

(The spelling of the name varies with each record, and seems to have changed over time as well.)

You can contact me directly at annalesaklein@usa.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions