Search for content in message boards

Simeon and Naomi Fuller

Simeon and Naomi Fuller

Posted: 13 Jan 2001 6:22PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 12:02PM GMT
Seeking info on Simeon and Naomi Fuller who left upstate NY about 1868 and headed west. Had land patent grants in MN and lived and farmed in or near Palermo ND and ended up in Yamhill OR. They had a large family: Clarence, Eugene Morris, Andrew, Richard, Walter, Ernest, Charles Edwin, and several daughters. Trying to track down where Simeon died plus any other info I can obtain about this family. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Kay Coooper

Simeon Naomie Fuller

Posted: 6 Feb 2001 3:18PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 3:20PM GMT
Hi! I learned Simeon and Naomie filed a homestead in Mountrail Countyl, ND in 1902 and it was issued to Naomi in 1909 leading me to believe Simeon died between those dates. I am awaiting a reply from the Clerk of Court of Mountrail County to see if they have any record of Simeon's death. Charles E. and Andrew Fuller also filed on sections adjacent to Simeon. I've written the National Archives for Naomie's homestead. I'll let you know what I discover.

I was thinking Fay Fuller born 1897 who Jeanne H asked about could possibly be a son of Clarence, Charles E, or Morris Eugene. I have no listings of their families, do you? It seems too much co-incidence...Mower County, MN then ND not to be related somehow.
Betty Armstrong
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions