Search for content in message boards

Looking for HAMILL / TRAINOR northern Ireland Belfast any family

Looking for HAMILL / TRAINOR northern Ireland Belfast any family

Posted: 13 Jun 2012 7:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hamill / Trainor
Hi I'm trying to do my family tree and I don't have a lot to go with, So I'm asking if anyone can help!!! My grand parents/father were from Belfast, there names Patrick J Hamill, Veronica Hamill (née) Trainor. My grand dad died in 2008, grand ma still living. They had 10 children, George Hamill, Patrick Hamill, Ron Hamill, Eamon Hamill, John Hamill (Dec) Mary Hamill, Sinead Hamill, Veronica Hamill, Diedre Hamill, Siobhan Hamill..... They immigrated to western australia in June 1964-65. If you know anything please contact me ;)

Re: Looking for HAMILL / TRAINOR northern Ireland Belfast any family

Posted: 14 Jun 2012 11:59AM GMT
Can your grandmother not help you, seeing as she still living. BMD's stop around 1922 for N.Ireland so anything after that date your not going to get online. If you can get the names of both your grandparents parents, you should be able to go back further. Do you know what district in Belfast they came from?

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 6:51AM GMT
Edited: 11 Feb 2013 6:52AM GMT
Surnames: Hamill Trainor
Hi

I have just noticed your query and if you have been unable to get any info I may be able to help. As today I have received info on one of your grandparents daughters living in WA. I can tell your that you grandmother is still alive and living in WA also.
Please contact me if you think I can help. My maiden name is Trainor.

Posted: 29 Dec 2013 9:17AM GMT
Jennifer, Mary the oldest daughter living in Mandurah (Mary Davis - married Cliff) may be able to give you the names of Paddy and Veras parents. Worth a shot.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions