Search for content in message boards

Nine Partners

Location of Nine Partners

Posted: 14 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jul 2001 3:55AM GMT
See my earlier responses to this same question about "Nine Partners. There were at least two one on 18 November 1998 and another on 29 December 1998. To reach these sites: 1. Click on return to Index 2. then click on customize search 3. In the boxes; click on year & change year to 1998 to cover dates needed and then click on search specifics - you are looking for items only by myself. Use my last name in that box. You will then find those 2 entries about "Nine Partners" and its general location or area of the patents covered. Most generally you are probably looking for the area near Millbrook. good luck.

Nine Partners

Posted: 14 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2009 11:19AM GMT
I am looking for the location of Nine Partners, Dutchess County, NY. I have consulted maps but fail to locate the village. My guess is that it is somewhere in the Northeast of the County, near the Connecticut border. Anyone ever heard of this locality?

Re: Nine Partners

Posted: 2 Aug 2009 6:29PM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2009 11:19AM GMT
As you probably know 9 Partners is near Poughkeepsie, New York.
Do you have Roblee in your tree?
I am Gloria Waldron Hukle (Perreault) I'm an llth generation Waldron. I also have Stoughtenberg ancestors.

Re: Nine Partners

Posted: 2 Aug 2009 6:51PM GMT
The answer would depend on where you saw the name of the location. If it was given as a BMD location, then it likely came from the Quaker records and refers to the reporting of the event in the Nine Partner Monthly Meeting Records. This meeting house is in Millbrook, which is a hamlet and village in the town of Washington in Dutchess County. There are also two land patents, Little Nine Partners and Great Nine Partners. Both of these patent boundaries, as well as the other Dutchess and Putnam county patents, can be found on the map at Little Nine Partners Historical Society web site at http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nylnphs/V0/index.htm

Valerie LaRobardier

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions