Search for content in message boards

Lonnie/Loanie Adams and Theresa Adams in Brooklyn, NY

Lonnie/Loanie Adams and Theresa Adams in Brooklyn, NY

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 7:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Adams
Im looking for any information on my family. Lonnie/Loanie Adams was residing in Brooklyn, NY on Broome St with his wife Theresa, and their children, Martha, Joan (my grandmother) and Jack in 1940. Lonnie/Loanie was born in South Carolina about 1913. Any information would be so helpful. Thank you!

Re: Lonnie/Loanie Adams and Theresa Adams in Brooklyn, NY

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 6:08PM GMT
It sounds like you found your family in the 1940 census - is this correct? What information are you looking for? "Any Information" is very general and the information you receive back may be something you already know.

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 6:11PM GMT
I have, and thats the only information I have on them. Anything really. Parent's names, Lonnies birth place in South Carolina, Theresa's parents names

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 6:37PM GMT
Edited: 27 Dec 2012 6:38PM GMT
Found something interesting on the http://www.germangenealogygroup.com/Default.htm Grooms index

Lonnie Adams married Sabina Wezkiewicz on 13 Jun 1934 certificate number 9096 County Kings

Doing a search on Wezkiewicz found Sabina (spelled Salina when indexed) in the 1930 census with her parents - living at 22 Broome Street. Do you have a Ancestry Membership? Parents are Peter and Antoinette from Poland. The family is still at 22 Broome in the 1940 census

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 6:59PM GMT
Omg thank you so much! I was just told that was her birth name lol

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 7:08PM GMT
Is there anywhere else to find information on Lonnie? Im trying to do a family tree for my son and Im coming up completely blank on his end. Again, thank you so much for the information!

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 7:28PM GMT
I'll search more on Lonnie but suggest you order the marriage certificate. Lonnie's parent should be listed.

Theresa's mother's death record -
Name: Wezkiewicz Antonina
Date of Death: Mar 2 1943
Certificate number: 5272
County: Kings

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 7:39PM GMT
I cannot thank you enough for this. We have such little information on them and your research has been so valuable! Thank you so so much!

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 7:43PM GMT
You're welcome.

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 7:53PM GMT
Theresa's brother Peter died 30 Oct 2003 - he's listed in the social security death index
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions