Search for content in message boards

RE: Brooklyn Marriages and Deaths

RE: Brooklyn Marriages and Deaths

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 7:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information/vitalinformation on following black family, children and grandchildren:

Ellen Hamilton (my ggmother) born about 1867,Smith County Mississippi married Henry Hamilton, her maiden name Brown. Ellen Hamilton listed on 1940 census Brooklyn, NY - head of family living with her daughter Nealy Smith (b.1903 Ms.), 3 grandchildren Dudley, Margorie, and Barbary.

Looking for Ellen Hamilton's date and place of death.
Dudley C. Smith b. January 28, 1924, St. louis Mo. retired from U.S. Postal Servive NY date unknown. looking for Dudley's marriage date to Hazel Mcleod, and name of children

Marjorie Smith b.1926, Arkansas, looking her surname, husband and children names, date and place of death

Barbary Smith b. 1928 Brooklyn NY Parents Nealy and Marvin SmithLooking for her date and place of death name of children
For 7 years I have tried to break through this brick wall
Someone out there may have a bit of information, appreciate any and all information.

virgie

Re: RE: Brooklyn Marriages and Deaths

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 1:43PM GMT
Try looking at the index here www.germangenealogygroup.com

Re: RE: Brooklyn Marriages and Deaths

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 5:30PM GMT
Virgie
I found some information that would be yours
Henry Hamilton died Dec 20 1937 in Brooklyn,Kings County,
death cert certificate number 25669 at the age of 72 which would put his est birth as 1865

Ellen Hamilton died Feb 3 1945 in Queens County,death certicate number 1096 at the age of 75 which would out her est birth as 1870

I also message you privately about living people if you don't recieve it let me do and message me privately and I'll give you the data again

Nancy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions