Search for content in message boards

Fuller /Dake Family

Fuller /Dake Family

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 5:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller/ Dake/Murphy/
I am looking for information about Eugene Byron Phillip Fuller, born Woodstock Ontario Dec 1913 s/o Byron Wallace Fuller and Josephine Lavinia Murphy( daughter of Eugene Murphy and Margaret Riordan). After Josephine's death Dec 1915,Eugene was adopted by her sister, Minnie and Fred Dake of Woodstock. Eugene's name was changed to Eugene Byron Frederick Dake and living in Woodstock Ontario with his mother until the mid to late 1930s working at Hyde's Drug Store. Neither he nor his mother appeared in the Woodstock Directory after 1936. I am interested in completing his life story for our family history. Would appreciate any further information

Re: Fuller /Dake Family

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 2:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have information you are looking for. If you can reply to me with your direct email, I would be glad to share what I have with you. I just installed FTM 2012 on my computer and cannot figure out how to access the information you are looking for while I have your query on the screen, which is frustrating.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions