Search for content in message boards

Pictures Landreth in Clay Co, IL

Pictures Landreth in Clay Co, IL

Claudine McManaway Rush (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2002 1:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Have pictures of David & Caroline Jeffries Landreth and their children Martha & hus Ira Maycroft & son Pearl; Curtis "Buck" and wife Valeria; Agnes Singer Landreth and hus Charles Landreth, daug- Alice Mahaffey, son Ray; Ellen Landreth (Singer, Sanford), Art Landreth & wife Bonnie Liggett, Mary Landreth and hus Delona Rush and their descendants & John Landreth. Earliest picture taken 1904. Few of others from their neighborhood. Will share

Re: Pictures Landreth in Clay Co, IL

LaChell (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2002 7:44PM GMT
Hello!

I am related to the Landreth's of Clay Co, IL. My Great-Great-Grandfather is James Nelson Landreth (b. Aug. 1858, in Clay, Co., IL). He married Leuisa Lancaster (b. Mar. 1865 in IL). I'm not sure of their wedding date, but I do know that they had eight children: James Elza Landreth (b. Feb. 1883 in MO), Dexter Lee Landreth (b. Oct. 1884 in MO), Benjamin Gardner Landreth (b. Nov. 1889 in KS), Alvin William Landreth (b. May 1892 in MO), Ted Bay Landreth (b. Jan 1895 in MO), Louisa B. Landreth (Oct. 1896 in Topeka, KS), John Buck Landreth (b. Aug. 1900 in MO), and Gertrude Elizabeth Landreth (b. Mar. 1886 in MO).

Do any of these names fit into your family? If so, do you have any additional information; I have hit a brick wall. Thanks!

Posted: 13 Sep 2002 1:31AM GMT
In your list (in parenthesis) you have the name Sanford Singer. I am trying to locate information about a Sanford Singer who was born in 1922 in Pennsylvania and died in 1962. Would this be the same person?

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 6:26PM GMT
Surnames: Landreth, Maycroft
Hi Claudine,
I would like a copy of the pictures you have. My great grandfather was Pearl Maycroft son of Ira and Martha Landreth Maycroft. You can email me: bhcole@one-eleven.net Thanks, Heidi
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions