Search for content in message boards

Rodgers

Posted: 22 Jan 2004 3:55AM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 4 Aug 2013 9:23PM GMT
Posted: 22 Jan 2004 9:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Mar 2004 3:47PM GMT
I would like to know more about your Stinson/Rodgers family. I have a Rodgers/Rhodes/Stinson connection. The Rhodes/Stinson families came from Scotland together and settled first in NC.
What time frame are you looking at? Where were they from?

Re: Rodgers

Posted: 23 Jan 2004 3:36AM GMT
Edited: 14 Jun 2006 6:04PM GMT
My Rodgers are on the Family Tree. It goes back to Thomas Rodgers Abt. 1732. I don't know where he was from but he died in Posey Co., IN in 1821. Most of the decendents from Benoni Stinson Rodgers and Susannah Smith are located in Illinois. I am tring to find out more about the family than what people have in the World Family Tree.

Posted: 11 Dec 2005 7:02PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jun 2006 6:04PM GMT
I really don't have alot of info on my Rodgers family. But i am descended from Benonia Stinson Rodgers in the world connect tree. His son Charles Albert Rodgers is my great grandfather and Newt Rodgers my grandfather. He orginally came from Illinois then moved to Massachussetts. I don't know the birth year of Charles Albert Rodgers, I'm guessing mid 1800's he was married to Ruth Morgan. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Posted: 29 Dec 2005 9:10PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jan 2006 5:06PM GMT
Surnames: Rogers/Rodgers, Morgan, Lewis, Cheek, Chambers, Musgrove, etc
Brooke, My gr gr gr grandfather was John Rogers, Benonia Stinson Rodgers brother, I am descended down as follows, John, Enoch, Albert, Patrick, William Sr. , and myself. Ruth Morgan is related to me twice, she was a half sister of my gr grandfather's wife, Lilly mae Morgan. I have lots of info for you, please E-mail me!! Bill

BROOKE (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2005 6:34PM GMT
HI BILL I'M GOING TO EMAIL YOU!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic