Search for content in message boards

O'Connors/Connors from Machen Lower

O'Connors/Connors from Machen Lower

Posted: 2 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 9:10PM GMT
Surnames: O'Connor, Connor, Mahoney
Looking for any information on Henry O'Connor/Connor and his family. They are listed in the 1871 & 1881 Census for Lower Machen. Wifes name was Johanna(Hannah, Mary). Children were: Catherine, Mary, John, Owen, Margaret & Elizabeth.Owen, Margaret & Elizabeth were all born in Monmouthshire.

Re: O'Connors/Connors from Machen Lower

Posted: 24 Apr 2013 8:52AM GMT
Catherine Connor was my great grandmother. She married John Deneen. She has a chequered history with 3 prison sentences for larceny! I don't know much about her parents except her mother died in Jan 28th 1879. My cousin found her death certificate. She was lying in a stream when she died.

Posted: 4 Apr 2014 4:02AM GMT
Surnames: Connors/O'Connor
Would you have any info at all regarding Henry and Margaret O'Connors. My grandfather Daniel was their son born in Wales in 1880 according to the 1900 US Census. I have no proof at all that Henry was born in Cork, Ireland as I have been told. The family immigrated to Pennsylvania in 1882. Any kind of Birth Record for any of these people would be so wonderful. I am going to Ireland in August and have been searching for this for 25 years.

Posted: 27 Jun 2014 3:45AM GMT
Surnames: Connors/O'Connor
I think Catherine was my grandfather Daniel's half-sister. Is there any way I could obtain a copy of Catherine's death certificate. It would help greatly in my search for Henry Connors/O'Connor whom I am almost positive was her father and Johanna/Hanna was her mother. I think they were all from Cork and then immigrated to Wales, but I am missing several pieces of the puzzle. Thanks in advance. Kathleen Connors Hartley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions