Search for content in message boards

Parents of Samuel Bigger/Biggar who married Agnes Montgomery 1834

Parents of Samuel Bigger/Biggar who married Agnes Montgomery 1834

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 6:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: bigger/Lawson/Boyd/Walker
On Aug 19, 1834, in Carnmoney, Ireland Samuel Bigger married Agnes Montgomery. To tie him into my tree, I need to know his parents. Some possibilities include Matthew Bigger and Betty Walker who had a son Samuel abt 1804 or Matthew Bigger and Letitia Bigger who had a son Samuel in 1801.
Samuel's son Thomas married Jane Lawson in 1866 and his daughter Eliza Jane married James Boyd if that helps.
Thanks for any help.
Peggy

Re: Parents of Samuel Bigger/Biggar who married Agnes Montgomery 1834

Posted: 12 Jan 2013 7:55AM GMT
This is getting creepier and creepier. I'm close to tying in the Bigger family to my mum's side of the family...and seeing more and more Bigger mentions in my dad's side as well...all from the same area. Ewewweee.

Re: Parents of Samuel Bigger/Biggar who married Agnes Montgomery 1834

Posted: 12 Jan 2013 8:01PM GMT
Surnames: Bigger
Hi Claire,
I found a comprehensive tree on the Biggar family by googling "Samuel Bigger and Agnes Montgomery". I wish I could send you the link but the best I can do is this which may or may not bring it up but googling should.
pipl.com/directory/name/Bigger/Samuel-
Another link is http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.caruth/9.3.1.1.1.1/mb.as... but the info is slightly different. I was wanting this particular Samuel's parents and the first site has his parents as Matthew Biggar married to Letitia Biggar whereas the second site has Joseph as his father. Personally, I think his father was Matthew. Who are you trying to tie in to the Bigger family?
Have fun
Peggy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions