Search for content in message boards

Anderson, Arthur Jennie-Blue Earth, MN

Anderson, Arthur Jennie-Blue Earth, MN

Posted: 23 Nov 1999 3:29PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2002 1:09AM GMT
Looking for ANY info of Arthur Jennie, whose maiden name was HUDSON born in Wisconsin. She was my grandmother's sister never met her or any of her family. They had at least 1 son, Medford, who was born 12/22/18 died 11/2/1992. I have pictures of the family, minus Arthur.

Elizabeth Carlson and John Anderson

Posted: 29 Nov 1999 8:09PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jun 2002 3:13AM GMT
I also know that my great-grandparents were from Blue Earth, Minnesota

Blue Earth/Anderson

Posted: 29 Nov 1999 10:15PM GMT
Your gr-grandparents were from Blue Earth. What is the connection with Arthur Jenny Anderson? Is there some relation to them? I'm trying to find some cousins I never knew.

John Alfred Anderson

Posted: 30 Nov 1999 4:01PM GMT
I am new at this and I guess I got a bit excited when I saw Blue Earth, MN. I just found out that is where my gr-grandparents were from. I don't know too much about them. All my mom knows is that they were from Sweden and met and married there.

Blue Earth MN

Posted: 30 Nov 1999 5:13PM GMT
I understand your excitement. Although we probably aren't connected, don't give up. NEVER GIVE UP!! Keep plugging sometime you will get just what you need. I am hoping, along with you, that someone from Blue Earth will respond to our queries with some good information about our relatives. Keep it up Robbin!

Anders(s)on

Posted: 14 Dec 1999 10:44AM GMT
Edited: 25 Sep 2001 7:46AM GMT
Hi:
Am wondering if that might be Johan Wilhelm
Andersson who was born in Ostergotland Sweden
12-18-1855 and immigrated 1879 to MN. If so,
I sure would like to talk with you.
Shirley Anderson (skanet@netscape.net)

Re: John Alfred Anderson

Posted: 14 Oct 2001 5:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Apr 2002 11:08PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson
Could you tell me a little bit more about your John Alfred Anderson? I have my great grandfather John Alfred Anderson and he married Johanna or Hannah Olson. They were married in Sweden and then moved to MN. Maybe there is a connection. I have a couple of dates.
Paula Wood
Washington State
email
pajewood@hctc.com

Posted: 15 Oct 2001 2:03AM GMT
Hi. I recieved my grandmothers ssn and all I really know is what it says since my grandmother pasted away along time ago. Her fathers name was John Alfred Andersen and her mothers name was Elizabeth Carlson. My grandmothers maiden name was Selma Olivia Andersen and she married my grandfather Perry Milton Bridgeford.

Posted: 15 Oct 2001 9:24PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson/Hudson/Jones
I get excited when I see names/places that relate to my family. However, this is the wrong Anderson. My gr-aunt was born Jenny Hudson & married Arthur Anderson. She was born in Wisconsin, I believe since that is where the rest of the siblings were born. I have found connections to a brother in Wisconsin, but I would LOVE to find some of Aunt Jenny's children/gr-children/gr-gr-children, etc. I know her home was in Blue Earth & some of her children lived in Blue Earth. One of her sons was named Medford. Thanks for writing.
Shirley

Paula (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2003 8:57PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson
Do you know who Arthur Anderson's relatives are. I have a post card addresed to Fredrick Anderson from Jen. She states on the card (card has picture on the front of a little boy) that the little boys name is "Waldo" Just wondering if there is a connection,,

Thanks
Paula
per page

Find a board about a specific topic