Search for content in message boards

Buckley of southwest County Cork, Ireland

Buckley of southwest County Cork, Ireland

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 10:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Buckley
In May 2008, I gathered Buckley surname information from the National Library in Dublin and from four cemeteries in and around the town of Skibbereen in southwest County Cork. All the Buckley information I obtained pertains only to this southwest area of Ireland.
If you are interested in reviewing this information, please contact me at barbwalsh49@gmail.com

Re: Buckley of southwest County Cork, Ireland

Posted: 30 Jun 2008 5:59PM GMT
My G G Grandfather Jeremiah was from county cork
I have sent E-mail
Jim Buckley
Danville, Pa

Posted: 18 Aug 2008 7:56AM GMT
Surnames: Budkley, Sawyer
My great grandmother, Mary Buckley, was born in County Cork, 23 March 1870. No sibling info but believe there was at least on brother who may have lived in Bath ~1928 - 1940.

Parents names: Timothy Buckley, Mary Dooley. Shows up in 1901 on both Brislington, Somerset, England 1901 census and my grandmother's birth certificate.

Father: John Sawyer b 1849, Norwich, Norfolk, have not located marriage certificate.

Any info, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 4:58PM GMT
Hello my name is Clare and my father recently died so looking into my family tree. My great grandmother was Letitia Buckley born in Mallow, Cork in about 1875/6. Her father was Henry and mother Bridget. I was wondering if you had any information.

Thanks

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 4:58PM GMT
Hello my name is Clare and my father recently died so looking into my family tree. My great grandmother was Letitia Buckley born in Mallow, Cork in about 1875/6. Her father was Henry and mother Bridget. I was wondering if you had any information.

Thanks

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 4:59PM GMT
Was he from Mallow.

Thanks

Clare

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 4:59PM GMT
Was he from Mallow.

Thanks

Clare
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions