Search for content in message boards

Are You Researching Any Of The Following Families?

Are You Researching Any Of The Following Families?

Posted: 7 Apr 2012 10:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Numerous Southern Prince George's County Families
Hello,

Please contact me at: cbs196395@yahoo.com, if you are researching any of the following Southern Prince George's County families:

Acton
Allen
Atwell
Ball
Barrett
Beall
Belt
Berry
Biggs
Boone
Bowie
Brightwell
Brooke
Canter
Casteel
Chadwell
Chappell
Chew
Clag(g)ett
Clubb
Compton
Coombs/Coomes
Cramer/Creamer
Crain/Crane
Croom
Cross
Curtin
DeMarr
Duvall
Edelen
Elder
Farrall/Farrell
Gaddis
Gardiner/Gardner/Garner
Gibbons
Gill
Gore
Groome
Hickey
Higgins
Hutchinson
Holmes
Hoye
Keller
Kidwell
King
Kinnaman
Lanham
Lowe
Lynch
Magruder
Mayhew
McNew
McQuillen
Miller
Mullikin
Naylor
Ogle
Orme
Padgett
Payne
Perrygo
Perryman
Philpott
Pickeral
Pottinger
Prather
Raum
Rawlings
Ridgely
Riley
Robey
Segar
Shaw
Sherriff
Shorter
Simmons
Smoot
Spriggs
Stamp
Stephens
Sweargin
Surratt
Talbert
Talbot
Thorn(e)
Underwood
Van Sweargin
Vermillion
Waring
Weems
Wilcox
Wilcoxen
Wilmer
Willett

Our study group is working on any extensive family history project that covers information, history and lineage on the families listed above and also on families from Southern Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's Counties.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks, Wanda

Re: Are You Researching Any Of The Following Families?

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 10:37PM GMT
I am trying to trace my Grandmother's father and his father. The last name is McGruder. Now I have found it as McG, Mcg, Mag, MaG. When I thing I have it right I find something else that changes that. Her father was Charles Leslie Mcgruder, his father was Castillian(sp. I have some census's with info and even phone directories from late 1890's to mid 1900's. I feel if I could find something when Castillian was young (not married) I could maybe break some of my block.

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 6:09PM GMT
Surnames: Duvall, Spriggs, Mayhew
Wanda, I am new at family research so I am not sure how helpful my research will be but I will be glad to help and be helped. My family tree is connected to Spriggs, Duvall, and Mayhew. I have very little on the Mayhews and just a little bit more on the Duvalls. Please let me know how I might help. (By the way, since I really don't use message boards & not sure what I'm doing, please contact me directly throught Ancestry.com. I might not visit the message boards timely,) Thanks, Mary

Posted: 18 Feb 2013 9:10PM GMT
Surnames: Mullikin, Moore, Sweeney, Watson
I am researching my mothers family whose branches start with the Mulligan/Mullikin/Mulliken/Mullican and the Moore and then extend to the Sweeney and Watson branches. I have been researching only what I can with no costs because I cannot afford the fees at this moment, but I have been able to get to Benjamin Mullikin born in 1804 m. to Nancy Ann King born 1809, my Moore's stop with William B.Moore born in 1821 m. to Sophia M. Moore born in 1828 (this thread much harder due to the common nature of the last name), Oswald Oza Watson born in 1805 m. to Eliza Naylor born in 1805, Lloyd Sweeney born in 1768 m. to Mary Mangum/Mangun/Magnum born in 1775. These branches all go off to other names. I have not gotten anywhere with my fathers side due to very little information about him or his family, Garner, my fathers name according to my mother is James Garner Jr. Any help anywhere with this tree would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 3:10AM GMT
i am also researching benjamin k. mullikin who married ann (nicknamed nancy) king and have not yet been successful in overcoming the roadblock of not finding their parents. if you need additional info about the mullikin/king family, e-mail me and i'll be glad to share what info i have.

i am at wicsma@aol.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions