Search for content in message boards

Nancy Geer

Nancy Geer

Scott Sill (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2001 3:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Nov 2003 4:04PM GMT
Surnames: Geer, Scott
Looking for ancestors of Nancy and Chauncey Geer from Peoria Ill area Nancy married to my great grandfather Lewis Scott. Thanks Scott Sill

Chauncey Geer family of Peoria Co., IL

Posted: 18 Feb 2001 10:42AM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2003 4:05PM GMT
Surnames: Geer, Johnston
I would like to corresp. on this family. I know that a certain Chauncey Geer, Jr. of Norris, White Co., IL m. Irene Johnston (no dates of either) and had these 10 ch: Florence, Mary Myrtle, Chauncey N., James, Clara, Dewey, Roy, Floyd, Grace, and Lena Mae. However, the mar. I know about the Chaucey Geer (son) is that he mar. a Millie Moore and had at least one child: Charlotte O. Geer who mar. Paul Svob. Charlotte's father died 1940; bur. Mable Ridge Cem., Peoria Co., IL. I do not descend from this family, but am interested in finding the earliest known Geer ancestor. I was told that the Chauncey Geer, Jr.'s middle name was Nathaniel--this per a Chauncey Orville Geer of Canton, IL, some time ago.

Peoria Geer's

ginger (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 3:37PM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2003 4:08PM GMT
Surnames: Geer
Ginger my grandfather Charley Sill talked of going to school in Reed City with Myrtle, James, Chauncey, Roy and Dewey Geer. He also noted that Uncle Chauncey Geer ran the engine in the mine for years in Reed city. I am confused on Nancy Geer who may be Chauncey's sister. She married Lewis Scott 12/31 1889. Do you know members of this family? I write back thanks Scott

Chauncey Geer family

Posted: 21 Feb 2001 5:27AM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2003 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: Geer
Scott: No, I don't know anyone in this family. I have this info from combing records of Geer folk all over. However, I would like to know the ancestry, once found.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions