Search for content in message boards

HANCE, Captain John

HANCE, Captain John

Karen O (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2006 8:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
I recently found this picture postcard of Captain John Hance. It was taken in front of a cabin in the Grand Canyon. On the back of the card is a brief history of Captain Hance's life at the Grand Canyon.
If you are searching for Captain John I will be happy to forward this card on.
Karen

Re: HANCE, Captain John

Barb (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2006 11:06PM GMT
Surnames: Hance
Karen, I would love to have a copy. You can send it to bjchilders@onemain.com . Thank you

Sheryl Olsen (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2006 10:53PM GMT
If it is possible I would like a copy of the postcard. You can send it to sheryla1970@msn.com.

Thank you
Sheryl Olsen

Posted: 14 Jan 2007 7:07AM GMT
Karen, I would love to have a copy of the post card as well. Please send to tina.l.jones@shell.com. I also have a copy of an article that was written about him from "old West" magazine dated Fall 1976 if you would like a copy.

Regards, Tina

Posted: 15 Apr 2007 9:41PM GMT
Surnames: hance
I would love to have a copy of the post card.
You can send to thegrizzles@hughes.net

Thanks

Posted: 26 Jul 2008 6:08PM GMT
Karen, Could you send me a copy of the picture postcard you have of Capt. John Hance? Thanks so much. My brother & sister and I have been doing a little research on our ancestor. We are in Michigan and this week my sister is out in Grand Canyon to check on Capt. John.[ My mother is a Hance].

Posted: 26 Jul 2008 6:11PM GMT
Tina, Could you send me a copy of the article about Capt. John Hance from the Old West Magazine fall of 1976? Thanks!

Posted: 10 Nov 2008 11:12PM GMT
Hello,
I am the Great, Great, Great nephew of Captain John Hance and am doing a school project about him. Any pictures or history you might have for him would be greatly apreciated. Email can be sent to spike66prod@earthlink.net. Thanks!
-Tristan

Posted: 10 Apr 2009 6:54AM GMT
Yes I would love to see it.
My family is
Hance
Golden
Skinner
Thank you in advance.

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 10:02PM GMT
I was recently at the Grand Canyon and could think of John Hance's name. But, when I got home remembered it. He is my great-grandfather and my father's middle name was Hance. I am beginning a search about him and woul like the picture emailed to me. If you have any other information you think I might be interested in, please let me know.
Thank you, Sue Dunton
per page

Find a board about a specific topic