Search for content in message boards

Looking for info on these Heaths

Looking for info on these Heaths

Posted: 16 Oct 2003 6:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mack, Massey, Morgan, Laudenslager(Lautenschlager), Ludwig, Heath, Rutherford, Simmermon, Sledge and more
I am looking for info on my 2nd Great Grandpa and 3rd Great Grandpa. First one is Henry Slocum HEATH b. 1848 New Holland, Lancaster Co., PA and died in Reading Berks Co., PA. He was married to Anetta (Annie) N. DEVOW. They had Charles Monroe HEATH, Howard R. HEATH, and according to a census a Laura M. HEATH.

His father was James Monroe HEATH and he was married to a Sophia. They had Henry Slocum HEATH, Albert E. HEATH, John R. HEATH, and Mary Kelchner HEATH.
If anyone can help please email me. Thanks.

Re: Looking for info on these Heaths

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 1:18AM GMT
Surnames: Heath
Do any of the Heaths give an inkling of a boy who left home around 1844???? I am looking for the parents of Alvin Jackson Heath, b. 1832 . His mother died, father remarried and had more children but we have no more info. Regards, O.Heath

Re: Looking for info on these Heaths

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 2:03AM GMT
Surnames: Mack, Massey, Morgan, Laudenslager(Lautenschlager), Ludwig, Heath, Rutherford, Simmermon, Sledge and more
Not that I know of what I posted was all I had sorry I can't help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions