Search for content in message boards

PHILLIPS, Trenton Charles

PHILLIPS, Trenton Charles

Carolyn Arwood (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2000 8:44PM GMT
I'm looking for any information on my g-g-g-grandparents:
Trenton Charles Phillips born 1842 died 1888
His wife was Sarah F. Harris, born 1849 died ??
His parents were: Jessie A. Phillips and Elizabeth A.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Trenton Charles Phillips

Posted: 8 Jul 2000 7:38PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 12:44AM GMT
I feel there may be some clues in the 1870 census as to where T. C. and Sarah may have been before. T. C. was born in Tennessee. Sarah was born in Missouri. but note that Ellen was born in Illinois. Three households away in the same census is A. A. Phillips (4 years older than T. C.) who also was born in Tennessee, his wife also was born in Missouri, and they have Fredonia who was born in Illinois. Both families named a son after Jesse.

And totally off the subject, have you ever noticed that James Elbert's great grandfather lived two doors down from Mary Caroline's grandmother in this same census. No wonder our great grandparents ended up together! Nothing like good neighbors, dad would say.

Re: PHILLIPS, Trenton Charles

Posted: 3 Dec 2007 4:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Carolyn - I realize you made this post a long time ago. Hope you get this response. I am researching Jesse A Phillips, father of Trenton C and would love to compare notes on this family. Please contact me at LeeTodo@comcast.net. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks - Lee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions