Search for content in message boards

Need date of death - Gustavus Eugene Dunham

Need date of death - Gustavus Eugene Dunham

Posted: 6 Oct 2013 4:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dunham
My husband's great grandfather was Eugene Dunham. We have found quite a few records beginning with his birth in Cummington, MA, in 1847. We have followed him through censuses to Wisconsin. From there we have followed him and his family to Nebraska and then Kansas. The last document showing his existence is the Kansas 1915 census. He is shown with his wife Alice (Alice Luella Miller) and children, including my grandfather, Leslie.

I have been trying for hours and hours to locate a record of his death. I have tried searching vitals (birth, marriage and death), obits, cemetery records, etc., to no avail. I have searched Kansas and neighboring states. I have also include Wisconsin and Massachusetts. The Stonehocker family tree shows his death in 1918 but there is no reference document given. If you have Eugene as a common ancestor and have any documented evidence of his death, I would appreciate anything that you could share. Otherwise, if you have suggestions of other search strategies, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need date of death - Gustavus Eugene Dunham

Posted: 4 Apr 2014 3:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
died 26 Feb 1918 Corbin County, KS send em to Gratia Dunham Mahoney at dunhamgratia007@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic