Search for content in message boards

William L. Brown - Alabama- married Margaret Hudson

William L. Brown - Alabama- married Margaret Hudson

Posted: 7 Aug 2005 2:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for the father to William L. Brown. He was born in Alabama. Please help.

Brenda Turner

Re: William L. Brown - Alabama- married Margaret Hudson

Posted: 13 Sep 2005 9:59PM GMT
Was he born in Greene or Hale County?

Brenda Turner (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2005 12:42AM GMT
Surnames: Brown
I have no idea where he was born, other than he was born in Alabama. The census here in Texas shows that his dad was born somewhere in Tennesse. Other information I have show his father was born in GA. All I know are states. It seems this family was not close and therefore, makes this hard, when you have no one to ask. (or know of anyone who would know someone who knows). I have a list of the children of William L. Brown and his spouse. I have census showing when William was in Texas and I am still working backwards.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 15 Sep 2005 3:52PM GMT
Edited: 13 Feb 2006 7:38PM GMT
DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE LIVED IN ALABAMA?

Brenda Turner (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2005 10:48PM GMT
Surnames: Brown
I am so sorry, but, I have no idea where he even lived. I am going into this with very little information. The last census I found him in, was when he lived in Hunt, TX. That was in 1880. Is this any help? I have a list of his children. John Newton, Mary, Sarah ?, Thomas, William Reid, Lola,George F. and James T.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions