Search for content in message boards

Need information on Walter Miller's Family

Need information on Walter Miller's Family

Posted: 30 Jan 2011 1:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miller, Terry, Paulson, Scheuneman, Barber
In the mid 1880's Walter Miller and wife Edith Ella (Terry) Miller moved from Mercer county, Illinois to Nebraska. I would appreciate all help on the following.
1. What cemetery is Edith Miller buried in? Died 5/13/1917.
2. Need marriage date for Mina Miller and William Paulson.
Also show that Mina died 1965 but no date. Date please.
3. Need marriage date for Pearl Nona Miller and Charles Scheuneman. Also need date died and cemetery Nona is buried in.
4. Son Lee Ralph Miller died when 13. Does anyone have particulars on date of death and where buried.
5. Need marriage date for Leota Pearl Miller and Merle Barber. Also need date of birth, date/place of death and where buried on Leota.
6. Also show that Ray Wilson Miller died in Oakland, California. Does anyone have particulars on Ray as to who married and when? Date of death and where buried.

Thanks,
Terry DeVetter

Re: Need information on Walter Miller's Family

Posted: 11 Jan 2014 5:10AM GMT
I am responding to a post you made about nona (miller) scheunemann. She was my great grandmother on my mother's side. She is buried in the cemetary in Franklin Nebraska. I am trying to find the obituiary for her that I have have but am having trouble locating it. Some info can be found on look to the past website under walter miller if you have not already tried. I will try to find my info if you are still interested.

Re: Need information on Walter Miller's Family

Posted: 11 Jan 2014 8:51PM GMT
Thanks, but I have all info on Walter's family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions