Effie Dossey Family

Effie Dossey Family

Marie Sharp-Baze (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2003 3:44AM GMT

Re: Effie Dossey Family

Posted: 7 Oct 2003 10:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Marie,

Did you get an answer to your query on this board? If not, look at the David Sharp 1930 census entry in Coryell County, Texas; and do a search on ancestry.com for Effie Leona Dossey. Not my branch of Dosseys, but she was the daughter of Charles Debenion Dossey and grandaughter of Thomas Franklin Dossey.

Let me know if I can help.

marie Sharp-Baze (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2003 9:40AM GMT
Surnames: Sharp-Dossey
Thank you micheal.Yes I found the registry for Effie Dossey ,but those Sharps are so elusive aren't they.I am amazed that there is so little information on them.It's just like they were trying to avoid leaving any kind of history.I want to know about my family so desperately.How do I go about finding the census records?I haven't found a site for the Sharps.If there are any other ways that you know of to find out more on the Sharps,I really would appreciate anything you could tell me.Thanks for you're time and God bless you,Marie Sharp-Baze.

Posted: 9 Feb 2012 4:13PM GMT
Surnames: Sharp Dossey
My great grandfather was brother to your Effie. I remember as a child, before my parents divorced, that a "cousin", and his wife and kids, of my father's (Charlie Robert Dossey) came to visit. I could be mistaken, but I believe his name was David, but for sure, Sharp. I have a picture from that visit. Keep in touch and I will try to find it and send you a copy. It has their name on the back.

Posted: 31 Aug 2014 3:06PM GMT
Effie Leona Dossey was my great grandmother. What information are you looking for?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic