Search for content in message boards

Paramore Family

Paramore Family

Posted: 21 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Feb 2004 6:08PM GMT
Surnames: PARAMORE
You listed Paramore in your surname line but I did not see anything in the query about Paramore. How is the Paramore family connected to your Fortey family? I am researching the Paramore line and would like to know what info you have relating to them.

Re: Paramore Family

Alice Rooks (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2001 9:36PM GMT
In 1908-1910, my grandmother Alice (Paramore) and husband William H. Pettey claimed 640 acres of land in Oklahoma territory. This was made possible because her grandmother was a Cherokee Indian. In 1910 they returned to Texas. I am trying to discover Alice Paramore's ancestors and would appreciate any help.

Posted: 19 May 2004 10:35PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2004 11:06PM GMT
I have Paramore ancestory in Oklahoma. What are some of your Paramore family names? I would like to know and see if I can help you.
Thanks,
Lolita

Alice Rooks (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2004 7:26PM GMT
Alice Paramore (Pettey) was my Grandmother.I know that she had a brother named Ollie and that her mother or grandmother one was a Cherokee Indian because in 1908 she and her husband went to Oklahoma to homestead a land grant. I do not know the name of either of Alice's parents not the Grandparents.

Thanks

Posted: 13 Sep 2008 8:06PM GMT
Surnames: Ward, Paramore, Parramore
I may have information that might help you. I am tied to Alice Paramore thru my Wards in Alabama. If it's the same Alice Paramore, I can take you back 2 or 3 more generations and actually have daily contact with some of the family,
I'm always here,
sincerely,
Melanie Ward
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions