Search for content in message boards

Mary Emily King (Hoffman)

Mary Emily King (Hoffman)

Posted: 5 Mar 2010 12:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: King, Hoffman
I am looking for any information on how Mary Emily King - maiden name Hoffman passed away. She married John King on 22 July 1860 and died in 1870 at the age of 28. Her father was Joseph Hoffman and her mother Susannah Hoffman. I have not been able to find death information or if she had any children. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Pam (King) Naas

Re: Mary Emily King (Hoffman)

Posted: 6 May 2012 8:38PM GMT
I checked the Jackson Co. death index for your Mary Emily (Hoffman) King but did not find a death for that year. There were few deaths recorded in Jackson Co. for that early time period. I did find a Mary A. King who died 7 Jan 1887. If you want me to follow up on her, I would be happy to do that. Let me know via email or this board.
Jane
janeprinski@gmail.com

Re: Mary Emily King (Hoffman)

Posted: 7 May 2012 11:13AM GMT
Surnames: King, Hoffman
Hi Jane,
Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate your looking into this. As for Mary A. King, she was my g-great grandmother and I have information on her. I do appreciate your offer to help, though. I wish I could find out what happened to Mary Emily (Hoffman) King. I have a feeling she may have died either in childbirth or from complications of. More than likely a mystery never to be solved!

Thanks again for checking!
Pam
per page

Find a board about a specific topic