Search for content in message boards

John H. Chambers - Grapevine, Texas area

John H. Chambers - Grapevine, Texas area

Jack Keeling (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2001 6:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chambers, Stallings
I am looking for additional information on John H. Chambers, b.3/2/1851 in Tennessee, d. 9/10/1932 Grapevine, TX. His wife was Tappy Ann, b. 4/19/1858 d. 11/1/1953 Grapevine TX. Children included Mark Tilman Chambers, John Claude Chambers, Dallas C. Chambers, Walter Lee Chambers, and 3 other daughters. Mark Chambers married Gertie Stallings and had Floyd J., Mary Alma, Roy M., Leila, Jack W. and Frances Rebecca. John C. married Flora Elizabeth ? and had Claude Lanier Chambers. The daughters are shown in Tappy's obituary as Mrs. E. B. Clark of Decatur, TX, Mrs. W. L. Caudle and Mrs. J. R. Crowley of Dallas TX. Any additional info would be appreciated.

Re: John H. Chambers - Grapevine, Texas area

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 1:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
HI just sending this out just in case, it's March 2010, I just started looking up my family tree and John and Tappy Chambers were my Great-Great Grandparents on my Dad's side of the family. Their Daughter Eula Chambers is the mother of William Sullivan, my grandfather, and his son Norman Earl Sullivan is my dad. I hope this helps, you can look at the Sullivan family tree and Green family trees, I'm still new at this and there may be some overlaps or duplications, but I hope you are able to read this.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions