Search for content in message boards

CHICHELLI \\ CICHELLI

CHICHELLI \\ CICHELLI

scott chichelli (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
i am trying to find a sibling born in monroe county...born to domenic chichelli mother un-known approx. 1948 Domenic was also married to a gloria chichelli during this time.

Re: CHICHELLI \\ CICHELLI

Posted: 13 Apr 2005 3:10PM GMT
Hi Scott. Are you Carol and Dominick's son? I am a cousin in Rochester, New York - granddaughter of Jennie Chichelli - one of your Dad's sisters. I am planning a Chichelli family reunion (the first one ever I think) in May of this year. Can you email your contact information - or get in touch with me if you would like - just to chat. Hope to hear from you :-) Cheryl

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 29 Apr 2005 7:54PM GMT
Cheryl,
My husband was adopted in 1951, birth name was Michael Scott Chichelli, he was born in Rochester, NY and adopted thru Catholic Charities, we think there is a connection with your family but have not been able to find it, can you help.
Thanks, Joyce

Posted: 17 May 2005 6:00PM GMT
Hi Joyce: Can you please contact me via ccarleton1@rochester.rr.com. Thanks. Cheryl

Posted: 11 May 2013 8:55PM GMT
Hi Joyce,

I am a Chichelli and saw your post from 2005. I am very interested in connecting with Michael as he may be a sibling.

Thanks

Diane
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions