Search for content in message boards

KING, WISNER

KING, WISNER

Posted: 24 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Nov 2001 2:42PM GMT
Surnames: Wisner, King
I'm researching family in Genessee Co. Mt. Morris, Michigan is where my grandfather and grandmother lived. The KINGS where from Lapeer, but I'M not sure about the WISNER's? My grandmother was a LELAND and her grandparents were CORYDON AND HARRIETT WISNER. Corydon's father was EDWARD WISNER.
There are streets in Mt. Morris named Wisner, Corydon and Harriett. I believe they may have been earlier settlers of the area. What do you think?

HELP!!!!!!!!!

King Family

Cindy Baublis (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Mar 2002 11:10PM GMT
Surnames: King, Soper, Phares
I don't know if we are of the same King family. My side was from Kingston and Clifford, Mich area. Robert H King married Eliza Jane Phares (several spellings). Their children were Blanche Rosalina King (married Jeneroux Soper),Major King, Thomas A King, Harlow King and Jess King. I don't have much but I'm willing to share. I need lots of help if any one can. I need ancestors and descendents.

Ella Ellen King

Jim Frawley (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: King
Genesee county Ella Ellen King married John P. Frawley, on 28 Nov. 1900 In Flushing, Mi. Ella was born 1 july 1877 In Hazelton Twp.
Father John King b in Ireland
Mother B. Dolohanty
Please let me know if you have a connection.
Regards, Jim Frawley

Soper and Oatman

Gail (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Soper, Oatman

I would be interested in your Soper and Oatman genealogy
Posted: 14 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2002 4:43AM GMT
Surnames: King, Grogan, Smith, Dockham, Philo, Redumski
There were several King's in Lapeer Co. They were of the family of Patrick King and Catherine Grogan. Patrick died in Wisconsin and Catherine moved to NY where she married Lyman Smith. He died in the Civil War and she moved to Lapeer Co. with her son Michael King. Lyman & Catherine's son was Stephen Cobb Smith m. Mary Jane Dockham. Their daughter Vira Smith m. Frank Philo. Frank died young and she married Franklin Redumski and moved to Davison, Genesee Co. so that he could work for the railroad depot. If you need help with the Kings let me know, I have quite a bit of info. Alot of Kings and Smiths ended up in Otisville also.

King no Wisner

Posted: 18 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jan 2002 3:27AM GMT
Pamela-- I hope I can help you and you help me. My King's are from Lapeer and Gennesee counties. I don't know what year spand you are looking at but anything after 1850 something I can help. Do these King names sound familiar? Asa, Ann Marie Hart King, Ellen A., Mary E, William H, Francis Marion, Murton, Walter T., Asel C., John B., William H II, and Charles O.. Hopefully, I gave you something. Thanks for your time. Kerrie "King" Berg
bergking@net-link.net
Posted: 15 Feb 2002 5:54AM GMT
Edited: 15 May 2002 3:15AM GMT
Posted: 17 Aug 2003 7:24PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2003 2:26AM GMT
Surnames: King, Wisner
Kim, These are my family. Michael was my gg grandfather, his son Charles had my grandfather Ernest Michael King, he lived in Mt. Morris, Michigan until his death in 1985. They lived on Wisner St, which was my grandmother's mother's maiden name. If you find out anything more on the family, Please keep me informed.
Last year, my husband surprised me at Christmas with Susan King Branch's bible, it had been put on e-bay. I thought it was to much and he had a guy he worked with bid for it. She had written Patrick and Catherines imf. and her family. It really ought to be in the Branch family but at least it is still in the King family blood line.

Pamela Davis Carr
Posted: 8 Oct 2004 9:46PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2006 4:22AM GMT
MICHAEL KING
I am searching for information the first daughter of Michael King, Clara. He fathered her before going on into the Civil War. Any King info would be most appreciated.

Re: King

Pamela Davis Carr (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2005 2:28AM GMT
Edited: 12 Sep 2005 3:04PM GMT
I don't know if I ever got back with you or not. Do you have alot on Michael King? His son Charles was my grandfathers brother.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic