Search for content in message boards

Messer, Stalcup, Kimsey

Messer, Stalcup, Kimsey

Judy Kimsey (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Messer, Stalcup, Kimsey
Anyone out there related to the John "Jack" Messer who married Minerva Stalcup? I'm interested in their daughter, Mary Ann, listed as 7 yrs old on the 1850 census. I think she may be my great-whatever-grandmother, married to Joseph Anderson Kimsey. Any help, anyone????

Messer

Judy Kimsey (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Messer, Kimsey, Stalcup
Hi Jim -- Thanks for the input -- I've checked this one out, and it's not my Mary unless her first husband died and she remarried my gr-grandfather. This one is driving me crazy.

Messer

Jim Brown (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Messer
I have Mary Ann Messer, born June 17, 1843, daughter of John Jack Messer [son of Solomon Messer, Haywood Co.] and Minerva Stallcup, married to David Wesley Turpin. Mary and David lived in Jackson Co.

Re: Messer, Stalcup, Kimsey

kay l fisher(turpin) (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2002 5:30AM GMT
mary ann messer born 05-17-1843 is the sister to emaline messer born abt 1860 emaline was married to james e turpin they would be my ggrandparents. i am trying to find their children one of their children was my grandfather samuel love turpin
if you have any info please reply
thank you kay from washington state

Re: Messer

Posted: 12 Mar 2002 8:42PM GMT
What are the dates? I'm looking for a Mary Ann Messer that married John S. Parkison in Richland Co.,Ohio in 1835, she had two daughters Mary born 1843-Esther born 1845..
then something happened she either died or divorced because John remarried in 1848

Re: Messer

kay l fisher (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2002 2:49AM GMT
Surnames: turpin messer stalcup jones
john jack messer and minerva stalcup had a daughter named "emma"emmaline messer she was my grandfathers mother .His name was samuel love turpin from haywood co nc.

Re: Messer, Stalcup, Kimsey

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 5:34PM GMT
I've been told that Mary Ann Messer is Not The mother I am Looking For.(married to John Parkinson, Mother of Mary).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic