Search for content in message boards

Faith Melissa Killingsworth abt 1838

Faith Melissa Killingsworth abt 1838

Lisa Farrand Kemp (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2001 10:27AM GMT
She was born in/around Hightower, Forsyth CO, Georgia. She married Andrew Jackson KEMP, born about 1834 in the same area.

Anyone have anything on her? If you do, it would be your lucky day if you were to share it with me. I'm married to her Great-Great-Grandson, and have LOTS to share...!

Lisa Farrand Kemp

Re: Faith Melissa Killingsworth abt 1838

Posted: 1 Apr 2008 3:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kemp
Hi, I'm Jean and I'm also researching the Kemp line. I'm currently on Andrew Jackson Kemp Born 1870, Married to Jennie Lee Summers Born 1876, their children according to Jefferson County, AL census of 1900 were: Grace, Jessie, Willie & Tomy. This matches my family records and later there would be another child named Leon. It may be the Andrew Jackson Kemp you're refering to, could be the father or grandfather to the one I'm researching. It is believed the original fought in the War with Andrew Jackson in Louisianna and the family now uses the name to Honor Col Jackson. Let me know if this helps or matches with your info... Jean
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions