Search for content in message boards

Allen Family Tree

Allen Family Tree

Laurie Beaulieu (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2000 5:58AM GMT
Looking for dates prior to 1757. Centralized location New England, primarily Massachusetts and Maine.

ALLENS

Frank Benway (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2000 12:24PM GMT
My Allen Line is MA.to VT.William B.ALLEN
Wife Martha
Sons George Benjamin
From Ma. To Vt Highgate Area

New Eng. Allens

Posted: 21 Feb 2000 9:16AM GMT
Edited: 13 Dec 2002 5:59PM GMT
Hi, There are probably some allens out there who are not related to the , early allen but most of them came through. George allen Kathern Starkes . Came from eng.1600,s they had a large family some went to mass, maine , conn, nhamp., ny, nj, and then the rest of the co. Some of the childern ,a samuel, George jr. . I have run downs on a lot of the allens , because i am looking for a Josiah allen who served in the Rev. war, and was related to the fameous Ethan Allen of Green mountain boys fame etc. I have traced many of the allens decendents of this george allen. and info on his parents into eng. Sadly i have not found my connection yet i have much more info. if i can help email me marvakc@yahoo.com Thankyou

Allen Family

Jan (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2000 10:11AM GMT
I am looking for parents of Thomas Jefferson
Allyn (b. 1804 Connecticut) Looking for siblings also. Allyn name changed to Allen by 1835. Lived in Mercer Co. PA and then in Sanilac Co. Michigan. Many George Allens there also. I have thought that a George Allen could by a brother to Thomas Jefferson
Allyn(Allen) but can not prove.

Allen's of North Georgia

Beth Ivie - Allen (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2000 8:50AM GMT
Marva;
Please see the ALLEN information I left under the same subject title, 'Allen's of North Georgia'.
I am interested in finding out if my husband may be connected to these England ALLEN's! The ALLEN's have to begin from somewhere, why not England, that's where most of our ancestors, of any name, came from anyhow, right? If they didn't come from out of state, then they were here, meeting the ships/boats as the docked! Native Americans that is! I have those, (on both sides of my family), ancestors that were here meeting those ancestors that were arriving from England, Ireland, or wherever.

THANK YOU, in advance, for any information you may have for me.
Hope to be hearing from ya.
Sincerly;
Beth Ivi-Allen

Beht Ivie Allens

Posted: 2 Mar 2000 3:06PM GMT
I have amazed quite a bit of info. on Allens into england looking for a Josiah in the 1758-60 died in Ny. 1810. Had a son David, James, John, and two dau. by frist wife Elizabeth Rose b. Vermont. 2nd. wife My ancester Olive Negus Dau. Martha Allen. They Defenantly came from eng. I will dig out what i have and put it on the internet or your email or both. Glad too hear from you out there , if i can help you i figure the good lord will lead some one to help me. marvakc@yahoo.com

George/ralph Allen

mary (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2000 6:10PM GMT
I'm looking for mre info. on George allen of about 1578 of england. I have his wives as Kathering Starks and Katherine Watts. My line goes through him and Kathering Watts, Anlyway, I have George's father as Ralph allan that was born about 1540 and I have 7 of their children. I don't know Ralph's father or mother's name. I have him also marrying a catherine, but i don't have a last name, and don't know for sure if the catherine name is correct. Do you have any info on Ralph's parents, etc. Any info would be great!! Thanks, Mary

George Allen

Posted: 10 Mar 2000 11:24AM GMT
Hi, George Allen has a large no. of childern, Joshua 1614, Ralph 1615 , George 1619 , Robert,1623. William,1627. Thomas, 1628. Mathew, 1629. Judah,1634. Gideon, 1635. James, 1636. Henry, 1639. Francis, 1643. Caleb, 1645. Hestor, 1648. Ebenezer, 1649. Wife Katherine Starkes b. 1605 Md. a Collins, John. i have a list of spouces for the childern and other spouces for the wives of George I believe , thatCatherine is the same as Katherine I have not seen any record of a Watts however the son George, may have md. a Watts. i have info on georges fathe , and on back but i have to go so all for now. thanks for the contact email me at marvakc@yahoo.com, and we will continue this search, and i will give all i have found and keep on searching till i find more. Bye.

William B. Allen

Carol Carlson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 6:57AM GMT
Did this William have a daughter Lydia, m. to John Benjamin? I don't know Lydia's mother, but her father william was in Boston and left property in his will to Lydia, which I think she refused. William is listed i a book about immigrants to America before 1750.

Enoch Allen

Posted: 2 Nov 2000 7:14AM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2002 4:58PM GMT
Hello,
Is there any chance you may have found an Enoch Allen who m. Mary A. ? They had a daughter Alice Jane Allen b. 4/28/1842 in Parsonfield, Maine. She m. John Allen Garland 5/1/1866 in Kezar Falls, Maine. The Garlands were from the Hampton, N.H. area. Thank you for taking the time to check your files for me. I look forward to hearing from you sometime soon.

Sincerely,
Julie Sharp
per page

Find a board about a specific topic