Search for content in message boards

Family Surnames

Family Surnames

Posted: 6 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 May 2002 3:38PM GMT
Surnames: Kunzmann, Bleyensfeim, Beiss, Pfisterer, Hahn, Gramlich, Hiebert, Zimmermann, Brucker, Loch, Hohnle, Michelin, Sponagel, Whittmann, Werner, Babilon, Kimmel, Fichter, Kohl, Scharwarth, Othilia
Researching any names that will connect with all listed.
They all lived in and around Heidelberg.

Zimmermann

Nancy Estes (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Binnicker, Bilderback, Zimmermann
I have a Barbara Zimmermann. She married Charles Friedrich Gottlieb Binnicker. They came over from Prussia. He lived in Neuenstadt, Wurttenburg, Germany. They had a child:
Mary Catherine Barbara Binnicker born August 04, 1778. I have more information on the Binnickers.

Do you think this connects?

NancyK

Re: ZIMMERMANN

Posted: 12 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
So far the only ZIMMERMANN'S I find in my information were in Eppelheim/ Heidelberg, and Leckenkeim Germany.
Date back as far as 1774. Maybe someday, somewhere they will connect.

KOHL, GEIBEL Baumholder, Erzweiler

John Kohl (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: KOHL, GEIBEL
I'm seeking information about the Kohl and Geibel families of Erzweiler and Baumholder, Rheinland (West Preussen). (Erzweiler no longer exists; former residents of Erzweiler were resettled to Baumholder sometime between 1950 and 1979 to make way for a military base.) If you find information about people with those surnames in those locations, then chances are they are part of the family tree that I am constructing.

Peter Kohl was born in 1733 and married Maria Simonis at Erzweiler (year unknown). Another Peter Kohl was born in 1819 (probably also in Erzweiler). His brother Johann (or Johannes) Kohl, was born between 1820 and 1822. I would like to know more about Johann's descendants. All I know is that he had a grandson named Jakob Geibel. Johann Kohl is the only one from his family who stayed behind in Germany when the others emigrated to the U.S. in about 1855.

Catharina Kohl, a sister of Peter and Johann, was christened Jan. 22, 1823. I have many names of other relatives, but few dates and details.
Posted: 22 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
My KOHL line goes like this:

Peter KOHL married Elisabeth JENSER

Peter KOHL II married Margaretta SCHARWARTH

Katherina KOHL born 12 Aug 1860 in Ramstein, Germany
married Edward BABILON on 30 April 1881 in Landstuf,Germany .

KOHL

John Kohl (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: KOHL
The names JENSER and SCHARWARTH are not in my family tree (so far). The Peter Kohl who my genealogy shows was born in 1819 and died in 1906 was married to Catharine Seiler (year unknown), but I suspect that he was previously married to Magdalena Degen (in 1840). The only Catherine Kohl that I have a record of was born on 22JAN1823. She emigrated to the US in the mid 1850s, I believe.

I will keep an eye out for JENSER and SCHARWARTH in case I am able to find a connection somewhere along the line.

Thanks.

ahnen

Kunzmann (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: kunzmann
kunzmann wanted

Pfisterer

Gerd Hemminger (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pfisterer, M�ssner
I am descended from Margaretha Pfisterer who married Johann Georg Mössner in 1820 in Brötzingen, Pforzheim, Baden. I hace traced this Pfisterer line back to Johann Adam Pfisterer born in 1707 in Stein, Königsbach, Baden. He married Christina Kühn in Brötzingen in 1732.

LOCH

Ben Lough (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LOCH
Some information on Lough family--originally Loch from Germany. Would also like to receive more info. on this family
Posted: 20 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Loch, Michelin
I have the following:

Johannes Jakob LOCH
b. abt 1775
d. 3 June 1838 Eppelheim/Baden, Germany
m. Anna Maria MICHELIN
b. abt 1779
d. 10 April 1848 Eppelheim/Baden, Germany
Daughter of Johannes & Anna:
Christina LOCH

b.4 September 1822 Eppelheim/Baden, Germany

d. 6 August 1884 Eppelheim/Baden, Germany

m. 24 August 1848 in Wieblingen, Germany
sp. Bartholmaus HOHNLE

Daughter of Christina & Bartholmaus:

Elisabeth HOHNLE

b. unknown

d. unknown

m. Johann Jakob ZIMMERMANN III
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions