Search for content in message boards

LICHTENBERGER

LICHTENBERGER

Jim Spitzer (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm searching for information about g,g,greatgrandfather Jacob LICHTENBERGER. He married Sarah MARTZ in 1824 in Christ Lutheran Church, York Co, PA. They had these known children: Adam (b.1824); Jacob (b.1828); John B. (b.1832); Conrad H. (b.1834); and George W. (b.1838). We believe he died in 1850 but his burial place is unknown to us. The widow and sons moved to Macon Co, IL, sometime before 1855. Any information on this family would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to share any information I have.

LICHTENBERGER

Sue Lichtenberger (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
I have been looking for information on the father of George W. Lichtenberger (1838-1871), my husband's g,g,grandfather. It appears to be your g,g,grandfather, Jacob. Most of my data has been obtained from the County Coordinator for the Macon County division of ILGenWeb. I'll email you the info, as well as her address.

Jacob's parents

Isabel Lichtenberg-Davenport (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Lichtenberger
Jacob Lichtenberger's parents are Conrad and Catharina. He was born 1791 and died 1849 according to York County records. His sponsors are Casper and Clara Lichtenberger.

Would be happy to correspond with other family members. I descend from Jacob, through John B., William Harry, Jay Grover, Kenneth and Larry.

Bohn Family

marian Bohn Sperry (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Jacob Bohn Maried Elizabeth litchenberger
I am looking for Elizabeth Litchenberger who married Jacob Bohn. The information that I have is that they married in 1813. I found that Jacob was married to Elizabeth in the Probate of Jacobs father Nicholas Bohn. Haven't been able to find these people. In Probate will it states that Nicholas will that Jacob receive the German Family Bible. Where did they disappear to. Marion Bohn Sperry Will return any information that I have.

Bohn -Lichtenberger

Marian Bohn Sperry (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bohn
Hi, I have the Book you are refering to. I received my information on the probate will of Nicholas Bohn. In it it stated that a Jacob Bohn, son of Nicholas Bohn was married to a Elizabeth Litchenberger? Question- is the probate wrong. Marion

Bohn-Lichtenberger

Posted: 5 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Apr 2002 4:05AM GMT
According to the book, "Early German Settlers of York Co., PA" by Keith A. Dull, Johan Nicholas Bohn was married twice. His first wife was Anna Maria m. abt 1752, his second wife was Anna Elisabeth m. about 1755/56. This was in the Manchester Twp section of the book. No last names were given for the wives.

Jacob is listed first in the list of children, but no other information follows his name.

There is a daughter Elisabeth b. abt 1756 who m. the son of Johan Casper Lichtenberger - Johan Georg b. Apr 1, 1754, bapt at Christ Lutheran on Apr 21, 1754.

There is no daughter named Elisabeth listed for Casper Lichtenberger.

In the Christ Lutheran Church records of the 18th Century, John Casper/Caspar's spouse is listed as Anna Clara and Clara.

hasler/lichtenberger

merle r.ebersole (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am searching for Emaline Lichtenberger b7/20/1856,would like to know who parents were,where born and if she had brothers or sisters.

Henry Paul Litchenberger

Posted: 4 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2002 12:02AM GMT
Surnames: Smith
Henry Paul Litchenberger, died Feb. 12, 1962, was born in Fryburg, Clarion Co. on April 19, 1911, wife Mabel, brother Lawrence, who died in 1959.

Re: LICHTENBERGER

Posted: 7 Sep 2001 2:33PM GMT
Edited: 3 Oct 2002 1:41AM GMT
I think we are related. My g.g. grandfather was George W. Lichtenberger (born 2/17/1838). He was married to Matilda A. Rucker (born 2/20/1842). I remember hearing the Spitzer surname in our family before. Are you related to Lizzie (Elizabeth) or Sailor? If so, we can share info.

Re: Jacob's parents

Posted: 7 Sep 2001 3:30PM GMT
Edited: 3 Oct 2002 1:41AM GMT
Jacob was g.g.g.grandfather on maternal side. We live in Decatur, IL. Descended through George w., William, Wilbur C. and Alice (Lichtenberger) Branson. I'm trying to confirm info on Jacob's parents. Are we connected?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions