Sence we are having such a hard time getting
our e-mails through, I will start with
my earliest Hulgan,
Thomas Hulgan born about 1750 married to
Fanny Ray. He died after July 24, 1794,
date of will.
1. Margaret Hulgan who married a Neely
2. Robert Hulgan
3. Stephen Hulgan
4. Rosannah Hulgan
5. Mary Hulgan
I believe all these children were born in
Tenn. I don't have much on any of these
except Stephen, and you and I both come
down this line,
Stephen Hulgan born ca 1780 maybe N.C. or Tn.
married Sarah Miller on Oct 15, 1808 at
Randolph co. N.C.
1. Thomas Hulgan
2. Robert Miller
3. James C. (my line)
4. Nancy Jane married Crumply
5. George Washington sr. (I think your line)
6. Sarah Hulgan married Markham F. Price
7. Stephen Hulgan
I will bring James C. children then
George Washington's as I have it.
I have some information on some of the others
if there are others out there who need help.
James C. born 1816 N.C. married Lucinda Stout
1. Emsley T. Hulgan
2. John D. Hulgan
3. Stephen P. Hulgan
4. Mary J. who married a Roby
5. Sarah M. married a Prittle
6. Dianna also married a Prittle
7. Lucinda married a Pearson
8. Minerva A. married a Peyton
9. James Thomas Hulgan
10. Samuel Washington Hulgan (my grandfather)
George Washington Hulgan sr.
bprm 1819 married twice
first to Dailitha Almeda Luttrell
1. Stephen Nicodemus Hulgan
2. John Miller Hulgan
3. Thomas Franklin Hulgan (your grandfather)
4. William Wallace
second wife Talitha Jane Whitlock
1. Mary Almeda married Isbell
2. Cornelia G. married Jones
3. George Washington jr.
4. Doctor Jack
10. Lula Lee Hulgan married Whittle
How am I doing so far? so I do believe that
we are related. For anyone wanting more
information, that I may have, you may
contact me at email@example.com