Search for content in message boards

Willey neal COLE

Willey neal COLE

Posted: 29 Mar 2002 10:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Oct 2003 12:41AM GMT
Josiah Willey b1838 in Harmony Me.
I need his parents names and where they came from.on the 1850 census they where living with JAMES NEAL in Harmony Methey moved to Abbot Me and live there until James Neal died in 1866 and is buried in Abbot Me.Hannah died in Milo Me in1879 and is buried in Abbot me.
James Neal ask Cyrus Cole to take care of Hannah when he died.
in the cemetery lot there is Willey Cole Draper.
WHO IS HANNAH?
I hope someone can help me I have been looking for this lady for 30 years.
Thank You
Elaine
Mag1938@aol.com

Re: Willey neal COLE

Posted: 29 May 2002 9:42PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jan 2006 10:57PM GMT
willey@ne.mediaone.net My name is Diana Willey Ledger and my Willey line was helped by the email address I gave you. Perhaps he could help you.
Happy Hunting

Posted: 23 May 2004 7:24PM GMT
Surnames: Smith-Willey
Hi, have you checked Vermont records, there are hundreds of Willeys in Vermont, most counties have quite a few.
I am searching the records, for gggrandparents, etc.
My grandfather was Arthur Smith Willey, born 1884 in St.Johnsbury Vt, think his parents were Tracy B Willey, 1844, and Demis A Willey, 1849, in the census for 1880, they were living with George Cook, his wife, and a Rebecca Smith, stepmother, and Tracy had a son Fred E.Willey, 1879, my grand dad, had two brothers, Fred E and Carl, the 1890 records were lost in a fire.
I'm researching the Willey-Smith family, my gran was Winifred Maude Willey, 1882 sister of Mary May Smith Wilson, and brother Walter Smith! The Smith family originates from Ireland they came over on the Patrick Henry Ship arrived in Boston April 8, 1850, Mary 21, and Bernard Smith, 16. So I have hit a wall. But am so amazed at all the Willey's. I am Kathleen Willey Shepard, my kinship involves, Abel, Joseph Danforth Willey, Polly etc.etc. If you are missing info, try New England, most of the Willey's started there.

margaret (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2004 10:53PM GMT
My willey's where in Maine in 1838.
Sorry I can't help you.
Thank You
margaret

Posted: 20 Sep 2009 12:36AM GMT
Thank You
I can;t help you wish i could
Elaine

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 7:13PM GMT
Surnames: willey
I believe Fred E is my great grandfather, his son is carleton, and my father edward. Check my family tree willey and calderwood, i am looking for info on where the willey family originated?

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 8:11PM GMT
Surnames: Willey-Wentworth
a note on my Willey connection, a John Willey married a Nellie Wentworth in Ma. John came from Rochester NH, father a Moses Willey, Nellie from Lawrence Ma. parents were David and Lydia "Durgin" Wentworth, Nellie lived in Lynn Ma. with her children, John died after 1900 and is buried in Rochester NH with parents and other Willey relatives. Just thought there might be a connection. Eileen Gloria...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic