Search for content in message boards

Garcia de Noriega

Garcia de Noriega

Posted: 23 May 2003 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Garcia
I have found information that supports Alonso Garcia de Noriega arrival to the New Mexico area. It has information as well about my family line and how I was led to Alonso and family and now consider them part of my family line.

My line includes Alonso Garcia de Noriega; Alonso Garcia de Noriega II; Tomas Garcia de Noriega; Salvador Garcia de Noriega; Francisco Antonio Garcia (here is where they dropped the de Noriega); Antonio Jose Garcia; Lorenzo Garcia; Jose Tiburcio Garcia; Lorenzo Garcia; Antonio Garcia (my father)

Write if you seek more information, I have some text that gives some information about each of them.

Re: Garcia de Noriega

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 7:10PM GMT
Surnames: Garcia (de Noriega) Morales, Griego
My ancestral line also begins with Alejo Garcia de Noriega on down to Francisco Antonio Garcia de Noriega, father of Estanislado Garcia (brother of your Antonio Jose Garcia) m. Maria Teresa de Jesus Ramirez, parents of Ana Maria Garcia m. Jose Miguel Morales, parents of Leonides Morales m. Jesus J. Griego, parents of Maria Dolores "Lola" Griego, mother of Carlota Morales Griego, mother of Paulita Griego Garcia -- who is my mother. Please contact my sister Emma-Pola Rojo, www.emmaprojo@yahoo.com" target="_blank">www.emmaprojo@yahoo.com who is our family genealogist/historian and keep of all documentation.

Posted: 10 Nov 2003 9:57PM GMT
Surnames: Garcia de Noriega
Please contact my sister, Emma. She has some questions for you. Her address is: emmaprojo@yahoo.com
Thank you for your inforamtion

Posted: 16 Jul 2004 3:15AM GMT
My name is Kim Humpherys. My Grandma is Della Salazar. Her Grandpa was Juan De Jesus Garcia and His Father was Prudencio Garcia b1827-1837? We are trying to take the line farther back. My Grandma said that we were related to all the Garcia de Noriegas. Help me find out more please

ellen talbo (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2004 8:18PM GMT
My name is Ellen Talbo and I am also trying to trace the Garcia line before Prudencio. I am the great grandaughter of Salome (Prudencio's youngest son?) and I have also heard that Prudencio was a Garcia de Noriega. Have you tried looking at the book "Origins of New Mexico's First Families" by Fray Angelico Chavez?

Re: Garcia de Noriega /Prudencio Garcia

Darlene (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2006 9:00AM GMT
I have a Prudencio Garcia that was in Belen NM during the 1850 NM census. His spouse was Maria Marcia Cordova, also from Valencia Co..I don't have any born marr. or death dates for Prudencio and his wife. There were probably other children they had, but I only show Pablo Garcia, born june 1867 in Belen. Not sure if this is the same Prudencio you are looking for, but it probably makes sense why I have been stumped on him, due to probably being Garcia de Noriega. However their son, Pablo ended up in the Concho, Az. area, so perhaps they have died in Az. instead of NM>

Posted: 29 Mar 2009 3:50AM GMT
Surnames: Garcia
I have information on my grandfather Silviano Garcia and his father Carociolo Garcia of Folsom Union, Cofax, N.M. Also possible link to Juan Antonio Garcia, baptized in Santa Fe 1758, father Francisco Garcia, possible link to the Garcia de Noriega line. Any information is appreciated!

Posted: 11 Apr 2009 11:15PM GMT
I have information on Garcia's from Luis Lopez. My greatgrandfather was Carmen or Carmel Garcia, married to Piedad Samora. Father was Francisco A Garcia, etc. please e-mail me at; abstractlittle@aol.com.

Posted: 13 Oct 2009 10:04AM GMT
Edited: 18 Oct 2009 7:24PM GMT
I wrote your sister a long note on her website. But I forgot to ask her if Alejo G. is father to Francisco A G de Noriega.

Posted: 13 Oct 2009 10:10AM GMT
I dont show any years from my Prudencio garcia, other than he was from Belen, NM, and his spouse was Marcia Cordova also from Belen. Are these your same people? ALso who was Juan de Jesus G. married to, and from where, also do you have any dates on him?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions