Search for content in message boards

INSCOE, JENKINS, STAPLES, TRICKER, TRIGGER ELLIS,ROWLETT, CHRISMOND, FERRELL

INSCOE, JENKINS, STAPLES, TRICKER, TRIGGER ELLIS,ROWLETT, CHRISMOND, FERRELL

Connie Inscoe Mullis (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Looking For proof that Elijah Inscoe's father was Thomas Inscoe of King Geroge Co.Va. Also Looking for Information on On the Jenkins, Staples, Chrismond, Ellis, Ferrell, Coakley and Rowlette familes of King George Co. Va. My Grand father was Horace C. Inscoe who married Carrie Belle Jenkins. Carrrie was the daughter of oswald Jenkins and Sally Ellis. Will be glad to share any and all information with others interested in these linesthese lines

Re: INSCOE, JENKINS, STAPLES, TRICKER, TRIGGER ELLIS,ROWLETT, CHRISMOND, FERRELL

Conie Inscoe Mullis (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

Dear Jim:
Thanks for the response on the Jenkins Family. I do not have any information on Jenkins other then The ones in King George Co. Va. My Grandmother was Carrie Belle Jenkins who Married Horace Inscoe, Her Dad was Oswald Jenkins all form King Geroge as far as I know. I wil be glad to send you anything if I ever see a Jenkins line that might connect to you. Again Thank you.Thank you.

Re: INSCOE, JENKINS, STAPLES, TRICKER, TRIGGER ELLIS,ROWLETT, CHRISMOND, FERRELL

Jim NEUGENT (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

My grandfather was Elton Herman ELLIS. He was born in Franklin County, Texas in June 1900. His father was Solomon ELLIS. I have found a Solomon Ellis, age 6, in the 1860 census of Calhoun County, Georgia, but I am not sure if he is my ggrandfather. He would have been 46 yrs old when my grandfather was born but that would not have been unusual in those days.

STAPLES FAMILY

Posted: 14 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2002 5:05AM GMT
Surnames: STAPLES

My STAPLES line was in KY. in 1850c. William was b.1813c in VA. as was his father Thomas STAPLES b. 1790c. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted: 3 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jan 2002 1:23AM GMT
Surnames: Jenkins, Inscoe
Conie, Is your great grandfather Oswald Jenkins the son of Daniel Jenkins? My great grandmother Fanny B. Jenkins had a brother Oswald born around 1857 in King George, Va. and died Dec. 24, 1918. Also did your grandmother Carrie live in the Camp Springs area in Md ? Hope to hear from you.My maiden name is Crismond.
Charlene
Posted: 8 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jun 2002 5:17AM GMT
Surnames: Jenkins, Inscoe, Tricker, Trigger, Chrismond, Staples, Ferrell, Ellis
From Connie Inscoe Mullis
Yes my grandmother was Carrie Belle Jenkins, who married Horace Conley Inscoe and was from King George County Va. They lived in Camp Springs Md. in later years. Her Father was Oswald Jenkins and his sister was Fannie B. Jenkins and they had another brother I belive named Thomas, they were the children of Daniel Jenkins and Ethelind Ferrell from King George Co. Va. Will share all I have on this line. I also have a Chrismond line who married into the Inscoe Line Susan Chrismond married Uriah Inscoe
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions