Search for content in message boards

garners of arkansas

garners of arkansas

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 9:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Feb 2003 9:05PM GMT
seeking info on Jane Garner who married Joseph Ashworth and lived in Crawford County AR in 1850 Jane had a brother named Ben Garner. also want infor on Nancy Alexander who married Ben Garner and lived in Lindsay OK

Re: garners of arkansas

Sharon Lee Garner Lee (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2002 10:03PM GMT
Got excited when I saw a Ben Garner in Crawford County, Ark.

Just wondering if he or a brother could posssibly be the father of my Grandfather ABBY HENDERSON GARNER-BORN MARCH 19, 1885 IN HACKETT, ARK.
He had two brothers Ben and Cecil and a sister Essie, there may have been more but that is all I know of. Have not been able to find his parents.

Been working on my tree for four years and have most of the down line, just haven't been able to go back any futher.

Thanks

Sharon Lee Garner Lee
contact info:
JustLM@webtv.net

Re: garners of arkansas

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 2:04PM GMT
Surnames: Garner-Chambers-Arnold
I posted the above message a few years ago. I no longer have the email addy of JustLM@webtv.net my new email is sha 98765 @ hotmail.com broken up to keep spammers from grabbing it.

Have found that my Abby Henderson garner's father was Joseph P. Garner mother Martha CHAMBERS Garner. If you can make a connection please let me know.

Sharon Lee GARNER Lee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions