Search for content in message boards

John Narron, b. abt. 1800

John Narron

Posted: 1 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Jan 2004 9:15PM GMT
Surnames: Narron
Delbridge, I saw a bible record which mentions Lloyd & Larkin. The record was submitted by a Mrs. Bessie Narron Capps of Smithfield, NC. If she is still living, you should try to contact her.

John Narron, b. abt. 1800

Delbridge Narron (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Narron, Talton, Shallington, Coleman, Perkins, Smithwick, Barnes, Watkins
I'm looking for any and all information on John Narron, b. about 1800, died abt 1877. He married three times: Milly Price, Nanny and Patience Watkins (sisters). In aggregate, he had about 11 children, from three of whom, Lloyd, Larkin and Tamsy, I am apparently directly descended. (Don't ask -- it's a small county, ok!?!)

Any information on John -- or his ancestors or descendants -- or any other information on the Narron line incl. our origin and first arrival from Britain (?) would be appreciated.

BTW, folks, there's a new forum page on http://genforum.familytreemaker.com for Narron. Spread the word about that forum in which to share info. on the Narron name and family.

The other surnames I entered above are other ancestors about whom I need information -- if any of them rings a bell, please contact me and we can share further information.

Thanks!

Delbridge Narron
dnarron@kramerlevin.com

Narron Family

Patti Hinton French (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Narron, Bell, Bailey, Wilder, Hinton, Morris
I believe that this John Narron was the father of my ancestor, Wriley Narron, who married Gilly Bailey. Their daughter Eveline married Rufus E. Bell. The children of Rufus and Eveline Bell connect to the Wilder and Hinton families in Johnston County and the Morris family in Nash County.

I would also be interested in exchanging information on any of these lines.

Patti Hinton French
PATTIHF@aol.com

have some information on:

Posted: 24 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2001 4:39PM GMT
Surnames: Talton, Tarlton, Tarleton, Shallington
Have some information on the above surnames. will share.
Johnston and Wayne Co. NC. Wtmnnva4/24/99

hinton & wilder

c. r. hinton (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
please call me at 919-365-8299.

James Ransom Narron

Craig Narron (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: NARRON, EATMAN, SANDERS
My great great grandfather was James Ransom N. b. 10/25/1857 d. 10/19/1933 married Elizar Eatman. The record that was made by my uncle lists him as being born in Nash County, however, I am not sure this is correct. My father's family apparently lived in Nash and Wilson. Since I have started this is seems there are a lot of Narron's in Johnston County (and I remember my Dad telling me there were a lot). Do you have any information on JR? Thanks, and I will be happy to share what I have though this is as far back as I can go right now.

Talton-Tarlton-Tarleton

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2001 4:39PM GMT
Surnames: Talton, Tarlton, Tarleton
Who was your Grandmother? Surname and married name? Grandfather was who? Do you sell your information?
Do any of the surnames above fit any of your Johnston County kin? When did they live in Johnston County NC?
Did any of them ever live in Virginia before going to N.C.?
Are you searching Taltons or Martins or both?

Mawpar

Talton connection

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 10:40PM GMT
Surnames: Talton, Martin, Bulls

I am researching my grandmothers family and would like to exchange info with you.Please respond if interested.They were living in Johnston as best I have found so far.

Thank You, Susan Dean Hilliard

Bulls Family

Posted: 27 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2003 3:12AM GMT
Surnames: Bulls
For those interested in the Bulls family in Johnston Co., please look at the link provided in this message.
Also, please feel free to contact me to communicate about the Bulls Family and their history; I am actively researching the family history.

Sincerely,

William Wagner

Bulls Family, Johnston Co, NC

James Monds (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bulls
Hello, William. Henry Bulls, Sr., is my ancestor also. My line descends through Henry Bulls, Jr.'s, and Rachel Talton's daughter Zilphia. Thank you for posting your information on the Bulls line; I will be sure to look at what you have on your web site.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic