Search for content in message boards

William Peloquin (1897-?) in Wisconsin

William Peloquin (1897-?) in Wisconsin

Posted: 15 May 2003 2:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Dec 2005 4:22PM GMT
Surnames: Peloquin, Felix, Monette
Seeking any information about the final whereabouts, death, and burial of a William Peloquin, born 07 December 1897 in Washburn, Bayfield Co., to William Felix (aka Felix Peloquin) and Katherine Lynn. Last "fix" on him is the 1920 census in Washburn, Wisconsin. Believe he divorced from his wife Gladys Monette in the early '20s. Anecdotal stories place him still in Washburn in the '30s; after that the trail grows cold.

Re: William Peloquin (1897-?) in Wisconsin

Posted: 23 Nov 2012 5:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
I replied to another of your post on William Peloquin, last night......I have now found that your William Peloquin did marry my mothers Aunt, Esther T. Johnson Fleck. They would have married sometime early 1940`s....perhaps 1943. I have Esther in Ashland, Wisconsin, in 1940 divorced. I have a picture of William and Esther. I now know after finding his obit last night, that the picture was taken in 1943. In Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My aunt took the picture. She said that her aunt Esther and William stopped in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on their way to Washington State, to visit. That William was her aunt Esther`s new husband. My aunt said that they all had a nice visit an that my grandfather Bernard Johnson, of course wanted them to stay longer. They were only their for the day, cause they had to leave for Washinton State. Esther had a older sister Hilda Johnson Jurstrum, living out in Seattle area too. My aunt took the picture an that was the last time she saw her aunt Esther and new uncle William. By now you must know that the William you were unsure of, that died 1960 in Seattle, Washington is our William. If you want the picture of William and Esther, email me at catlady916@yahoo.com.....Do you have William`s birthdate?....Diane
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions