Search for content in message boards

Ferrell

Ferrell

bterry (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: Ferrell
Looking for any and all information concerning Ferrell Family that were located in Mecklenburg County area of Charlotte North Carolina - specifically the Huntersville area which at one point and is still referred to Ferrell Town. James and Mary Ferrell and Lawson Richard Ferrell
Any tidbits appreciated - will share what small amount of
info I have

THANK YOU!!!!!

Ferrell

Dorris Owens Henson (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FERRELL, EDWARDS
For years I have been searching for Eunice Ferrell M/ William Edwards served in the Rev. ca. 1820 they left Mecklenberg and moved to Hickman, Lewis Co., TN. Eunice aft. Wm. died went with her some of her children to Southern , Ill were she died at a very old age.

Ferrell

Dorris Owens Henson (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ferrell, Edwards
Sorry, I can't help you. I know nothing other than Eunice Ferrell M/ William Edwards in Rowan or Mecklenberg and William served in the Rev.

FERRELL'S OF NORTH CAROLINA

FERRELL (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FERRELL
Looking for information on the following FERRELL family - have been told that they are descendants of the first FERRELL imigrants of North Carolina (possibly Mecklenburg).
JOHN BOB FERRELL DOB ABT 1873 - Father WILLIAM D. FERRELL - Mother LEVINA A. FORD.
JOHN BOB married MARTHA PARKER DOB ABT 1873 - Father JOSEPH A. PARKER DOB ABT 1849 - Mother FANNIE HOWLAND DOB ABT. 1854
Children of JOHN BOB FERRELL and MARTHA PARKER: WILLIE, DEE, BOBBY, LAWSON, EMMA, MOLLY, ANNA, RENA, VIRGIE, OMA.

Isaac Nathanial Ferrell

Posted: 5 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2002 9:53PM GMT
Responding to read=2158, Mecklenburg Co., Looking for parents of Isaac Nathaniel Ferrell and his brother William R. Ferrell

Eunice Ferrell

bterry (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:32PM GMT
Sorry Doris - Have not ran across Eunice Ferrell that married an Edwards. I do have a Eunice Ferrell in my line which would be a great aunt, but my information is that she married a Ross - Birth date is early 1900's
Posted: 29 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Aug 2001 10:53PM GMT
Surnames: Ferrell, Hammons or Hammonds, Andrews, Morgan, Howard, Stringer
I have limited information on your line, given to me by a relative. I am descended from Ansel FERRELL b. 14 Sep 1762 NC and Charity HAMMONS/HAMMONDS. Ansel had a brother James b. 1764 NC who m. Elizabeth "Betsy" HODGES and a sister Eunice b. 1765 who m. an EDWARDS. There were probably other siblings, but I don't have that information. I do have more information on Ansel and James' lines if you are interested; I would appreciate getting more on Eunice if you have it.

Several NC counties have been mentioned with Ansel--Mecklenberg and Bute to name a couple--they obviously moved around a lot. Ansel died in Leon Co, FL in 1846.

FERRELL - NC/SC

Posted: 30 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: FERRELL
Looking for information on James, Gabriel, William and John Ferrell dates around 1750. James married Mary Sloan, all resided in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. From information gathered, decendants settled in today's Mallard Creek area, and at that time and present is referred to as Ferrelltown. ANY information to the parentage of the above is needed and appreciated!!!

RODNEY FERRELL AYERS

Ruth B. Juren (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FERRELL, AYERS
Searching for information on my g-grandfather's middle name. I have no idea where it comes into the family history. Rodney was born in Attala CO, MS to John Lunsford Ayers who migrated from VA. We know that Lunsford's wife was Elizabeth R. Anderson from NC. Does anyone have any information that might tie these names together?

Thank you.

Edwards, William

W. E. Crenwelge (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Edwards
I am looking for a William Osborn Edwards, M. D. who married Eleanor Johnson Hood in this county and had daughter Mary Love Edwards, married James Henry Caraway in Tipton, Tenn. 2 Jan 1850. Do you have William Edwards connection or information?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic