Search for content in message boards

Desperately trying to find PEGGY GARRISON

Desperately trying to find PEGGY GARRISON

Posted: 18 Jul 2002 12:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jul 2002 5:06AM GMT
Surnames: Garrison, O'Neill, McSparron
Desperately seeking contact information for Peggy Garrison whose great-grandparents were Patrick James O'Neill and Mary McSparron of Scotland. I have all the information you are looking for but have been unable to contact you. Please get in touch with me (we are actually related!) - my e-mail address is: suebaer@optonline.net

Re: Desperately trying to find PEGGY GARRISON

Posted: 12 Aug 2002 2:23AM GMT
Here I am!...finally...I've been waiting what seems like forever for a response from anybody....I hope you can help me out...My problem is I really have nobody to gather information from anymore, which makes this stuff really difficult. send me an email so we can get in touch. Gald to finally hear from you! Peggy

Suzanne (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2002 1:58PM GMT
Peggy: I keep trying to send you e-mail and AOL keeps returning it say: "unknown sender" - please enter my e-mail address into your address book so that you can receive mail from me - or better yet send me an e-mail with your phone number and I will call you. I
Suzanne

Posted: 15 Aug 2002 9:18PM GMT
That's really weird...I'll put your email address in my address book..maybe that will help I'll send you an email with the number too...talk at you soon, Peggy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions