Search for content in message boards

coleman, thacker, madden, Pike Co.

coleman, thacker, madden, Pike Co.

Tina Coleman (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: coleman, thacker, madden
Looking for information on the parents of Nathaniel Coleman (b. 5/14/1868 d. 9/8/1866) and the parents of Dorcas Thacker (b.5/1867). Also looking for dates on Cora Madden and her parents Granville Madden and Etta Daniels. Any help would be appreciated.

Nathaniel Coleman

Ron Charles (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Nathaniel Coleman's parents were Riley Coleman and Lucy Ramey. Dorcas Thacker's parents were Greenville Thacker and Dorcas Adkins.

Re: coleman, thacker, madden, Pike Co.

Posted: 29 Jan 2002 3:19AM GMT
hello my name is amanda coleman i am using my aunts acount. this may sound a little weird but may i be related to you. i have very little info on my coleman line. i will give you what i have in hopes that you may help me
my grandfatheres name was harold coleman b abt 1930 d1984or85 his father was lee coleman b abt 1900 and d 1982. if these names fit in with you, you may email me at panda3924@yahoo.com

Re: Nathaniel Coleman

Janet (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 2004 8:35PM GMT
I am looking for a Nathaniel Thomas Coleman who might have been born in Amherst Co. VA ,1832? not sure though.He was in the military in Alton Illinois by 1846.
This all I have on him. Could this be the same Nathaniel you are talking about? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Janet Coleman Mayo
per page

Find a board about a specific topic